BWV Grand Villa

smvdelv

Mouseketeer
I'm looking for any input from people who have stayed in the GV at the BW. I'm thinking of trying to get it for the week of Xmas. I KNOW I have to call day by day, but are my chances still slim to nil? There would be 8 of us, if my sister comes. I would love to do this since it will probably be the first and last visit to WDW at Christmas with my parents...
Any input or pictures is greatly appreciated!
Steph

On our first trip to WDW as DVC members, we stayed in the GV. We had two families (4 adults, 4 kids). It was perfect!! The master bedroom is downstairs and it has a huge bathroom and bathtub. There are two bedrooms upstairs and each bedroom has 2 queen beds and a bathroom. The kitchen is nice and big and the living room has a very open fell about it. We never felt crowded or felt like we should have had two separate places.

The only problem that I have with staying at the GV is that now we are spoiled:D
I highly reccomend getting the GV!

Minnie

BTW - The family that went with us loved it so much, they joined the DVC :bounce:

If you call day by day when MS first opens, IMHO, you have a very good chance of getting the BWV GV. Yes, Christmas week is very popular, but the point costs reflect the popularity. So again, IMHO, the demand for GV at Christmas times isn't all that much greater than other times of the year.

Good luck and enjoy the trip!

Boardwalk has 7 total GV's,but I don't know the breakdown of 1 story or 2 story.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter