• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BWV Add on!!!!!

Master Grayson

<font color=blue>Haunted Mansion Ghost Host
Just added 100PTS!!!!! :teeth: :teeth:

FYI!! anybody thinking of adding on at the BW might want to soon my guide said that there are less then 1000 pts are left!!

May I ask what use year you have?

We have been going back and forth with the idea of a 100 pt add on.

Sorry about that:o ! April use year, I think there were only three or four months that have not sold out yet.

Glad to hear somone with an April use year is buying the points.
i cant wait till all the points are gone and all temptation to add-on is removed,
Congrats and enjoy.

I just added on BWV too!! April use year on Monday! The guide said 1400 pts left then, you people that are on the fence about adding on decide quickly!! Added 100 pts as well.!! Welcome home again!
Deerh

Don't tempt me! I have an April use year too. I'd love to add a 100 points! I bought a new car on Saturday, so it's really out of the question.

Congratulations!

Congratulations! I just added on 100 BWV pts also. My use year is Oct, did your guide happen to mention how many pts are left in Oct? Now I am starting to think maybe I should get another 50 pts before they sell out since we will probably never see pts at this resort available again. I HAVE to stop reading these boards the temptation to add on and on is just too great! LOL!!

We added on 100pts at BW (June use year) - just got the letter yesterday that it closed on June 25. DW blames me for the add-on - told her I guess since it's my fault, I'll have to enjoy them by myself. Suddenly, it's not my fault :-)

Congratulations! :bounce:

If my resale could ever go through, maybe I could get a chance to add-on. :(

I was looking forward to a small BWV add-on, but I guess that I'm going to run out of time on that. Oh well, I guess that limits my choices down a bit. Does anyone know if there are still VWL points left? A few months ago, I know they had some, but haven't heard an update on that.

I thought I heard VWL had sold out so with the rumors that SSR will sell for $100 a pt you just might want to jump at the $74 for BWV.:eek:

ArnyVee,

I'm not sure about VWL. When we added on last week they only had 1100 left total. We took 175 of those.

Good luck with your resale.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter