BWV 2 Bedroom Villa

laurenk

DIS Veteran
Are the 2 bedroom villas dedicated, or a studio and a one bedroom together? Also, if they are dedicated does the second bedroom have 2 queen beds in it?

Thanks!

at the BW, they are a one bedroom combined with a studio, so the studio has one queen bed and one full size sofa sleeper.

So at the BW in a 2 bedroom you only get two beds, one King and one queen, everything else is a sleeper sofa. One of the main reasons we avoid this resort. I love the location, the decor, but we need beds.

Also, the pull out in the LR is a queen but the one in the studio portion is a full size (love seat). This is true of all lockoff's at WDW other than OKW. The rest do have dedicated 2 BR and other than BWV and BCV, the dedicated units have 2 queen. For BCV only about a third of the dedicated untis have 2 queens and the other 2 thirds a pull out queen in the second BR.

Dean said:
.....The rest do have dedicated 2 BR and other than BWV and BCV, the dedicated units have 2 queen. For BCV only about a third of the dedicated untis have 2 queens and the other 2 thirds a pull out queen in the second BR.

I guess this means you have to request a dedicated unit with 2 queen beds for BCV :thumbsup2 If having 2 queen beds is important to you, how do you make sure you'll be assigned the proper unit?

tamu91 said:
I guess this means you have to request a dedicated unit with 2 queen beds for BCV :thumbsup2 If having 2 queen beds is important to you, how do you make sure you'll be assigned the proper unit?
The "2Q in the second bedroom" is a separate booking category at the BCV. You need to book it specifically - they tend to disappear very quickly, so unelss you are an owner who books at the 11 month window, it's best not to count on getting one. Most of the dedicated 2 bedroom units have 1 Queen bed and a queen sleep sofa in the second bedroom.

Best wishes -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter