BWV ($12-14) / SSR ($13) Points for Rent + PVB Reservations ($15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvthsgam

Mouseketeer
I have 150 +/- BoardWalk points for rent at $14 per point.
I have 300 +/- Saratoga Springs points for rent at $13 per point.

I also have 18 BoardWalk points that will expire on May 31, 2015 for rent at $12 per point. If you need more than 18, I have more to complete a reservation.

Polynesian Village bookings open up on February 25, 2015 for all members. If you want to try to be the first to get a reservation at the new Polynesian Village, work with me now to select dates and times that work for you and on February 25, 2015 at 8am, I will try to get you your reservation. PVB bookings at $15 per point.

I have rented in the past, use a contract, and will also outline who I am, prove that I own the points, and make you feel comfortable in your rental decision.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

I will make reservation, then provide confirmation. Once confirmation is provided, payment is due in full and non-refundable. Of course, I will work with you and within the DVC guidelines if you need to cancel or move reservation. Thanks.

I have 150 +/- BoardWalk points for rent at $14 per point.
I have 300 +/- Saratoga Springs points for rent at $13 per point.

I also have 18 BoardWalk points that will expire on May 31, 2015 for rent at $12 per point. If you need more than 18, I have more to complete a reservation.

Polynesian Village bookings open up on February 25, 2015 for all members. If you want to try to be the first to get a reservation at the new Polynesian Village, work with me now to select dates and times that work for you and on February 25, 2015 at 8am, I will try to get you your reservation. PVB bookings at $15 per point.

I have rented in the past, use a contract, and will also outline who I am, prove that I own the points, and make you feel comfortable in your rental decision.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

trying to send a pm, haven't done it since the new format.

This is the current availability:

No studios available.
1 bedroom: only Tue March 10 (standard or garden/pool)
No 2 bedrooms available

There is plenty of availability at Saratoga Springs that week if you are interested in that, let me know.

GF is not available for those days except standard view on 5/30 and lake view on 6/4

Can't see Poly availability yet - if you want me to try to book something at Poly the morning it opens let me know.

I'm looking to rent BWV for 3 nights, October 14-17, standard studio for 2 adults, if available?

Would you have points available for a transfer? I need 264 additional points for a family trip in Oct.2015.

Ok thx so much! I am brand new at renting points and had no idea I needed to book sooner! Will know for next year :)

No problem! The first two weeks of December are always very hard to get for DVC purposes because the points are the cheapest. So you would need to get those right when the 11-month window opens (i.e., 11-months prior to when you want to go).

Do you want to stay at any other resort the first week of December? There are other options available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter