BWPPI or Park Vue for November?

my2mickeykids

Mouseketeer
I can get the same type of room (standard with 2 queens) in either hotel for close to the same price. PV is only a tiny bit (aprox. $30 total) more which I was going to pay because of breakfast but I now hear that BWPPI has more hot breakfast items. The light dinner at PV doesn't matter to us as we don't plan on being at the hotel at that time. Anyone have thoughts or does it matter?

Thank you!

In my opinion they are extremely comparable. I'd probably choose PVI because of the known hot breakfast items, as I am not very current on the offerings at BWPPI. As far as I'm concerned, either would be a good choice. Have you gone on TripAdvisor to look at room pictures? That's how I usually seal my hotel's fate lol. Really though, either is good.

Have you factored parking into the pricing if you will be driving a car?

In my opinion they are extremely comparable. I'd probably choose PVI because of the known hot breakfast items, as I am not very current on the offerings at BWPPI. As far as I'm concerned, either would be a good choice. Have you gone on TripAdvisor to look at room pictures? That's how I usually seal my hotel's fate lol. Really though, either is good.

Have you factored parking into the pricing if you will be driving a car?

Thank you! I will check out the pictures, that is a great idea. We won't have a car. ;)

From what others have posted BWPPI has added scrambled eggs, sausage and waffles to their breakfast.

For my trip BWPPI was cheaper and I'd rather save the $ and eat when I want.

We have stayed at BWPPI many times and we really like it for our DL trips. The breakfast in March had several cereals, muffins, bagels, toast, donuts, milks, coffee, juice, yogurt, boiled eggs, biscuits and gravy. I have also heard they have expanded their breakfast offerings. Have you looked on Trip Advisor? I always look at the worst ratings to see if there is a pattern, and that helps me decide between rooms.

My DS10 helped me remember what BWPPI had for breakfast in the mornings.

I agree check with Trip advisor. We LOVE the BWPPI and stay there everytime. We were there in April and they had hot breakfast items. Scrambled egg patties, sausage, waffles, toast, yogurt and other stuff that I can't really remember at the top of my head, but in my opinion, it's an improvement. They offer a lot of variety compared to Tropicana or Camelot. Camelot was probably the worst breakfast we've had:crazy2: and we are not even picky or big breakfast eaters. Everything was old and stale. BWPPI for sure!

We stayed at the BWPPI and really liked it and we would stay there again. I have also read many positive reviews on PVI.

Flip a coin, I dont think you will go wrong with either one.

If bed comfort matters, PVI gets our vote HANDS DOWN. Plus, don't forget the cute "Welcome Basket" that you get at PVI, and the FREE water bottles, cookies, fruit and punch you also get (in the lobby).:cool1:

Did you look at the "no car" rate for the BWPPI? If you're not going to have a car, it's considerably cheaper than the normal rate.

You need to go to their website, and when you check reservations for your date, there's a little window with a pulldown tab for "select rate." The "no car" rate is near the bottom of the list.

We did this on our last trip, and we were very happy with the room rate we got. I think it worked out to about $100 a night for a minisuite. We wouldn't hesitate to go back for that price!

Did you look at the "no car" rate for the BWPPI? If you're not going to have a car, it's considerably cheaper than the normal rate.

You need to go to their website, and when you check reservations for your date, there's a little window with a pulldown tab for "select rate." The "no car" rate is near the bottom of the list.

Wow, thanks for that tip! That rate is $20 less than the rate for the Park Vue Inn I have reserved. Wow, now I have to think.

Wow, thanks for that tip! That rate is $20 less than the rate for the Park Vue Inn I have reserved. Wow, now I have to think.

Is that a $20 savings per night? or for the whole trip?

If it's per night then I'd personally go for BWPPI and use that savings on food in the parks. You could easily grab some fruit from a nearby convience store for snacks and pick the kind your family will enjoy.

If it's for the whole trip then I would keep the reservation at PVI. Fruit basket and the other little extras would we worth the $20 for the whole stay.

It's a per night savings. I agree with you. I can make better use of that money choosing our own food.

IHOP use to (probably still does) have free kid's meals after 4pm with an adult entree.

I did this in 2007 with my niece. Worked out to about $12 or so with drinks and we were in A/C.

if you are concerned with in room comfort and space- I would choose BW. PVI does not have elevators. Sure the extras might be nice- but .... the rooms are smaller at PVI. And honestly the bf is prolly the same at both places. I have stayed at PVI twice now, and would try BW on a next visit.

We stayed at the PVI last July and have stayed at the BWPPI twice. The 2nd stay was this past Thursday thru Monday. The breakfast is better at the PVI. The walk from either is the same. Both offer in room fridge and microwave. The pool is a little nicer at the PVI. Rooms- both hotels have rooms of various sizes. The BWPPI has some mini suites with a sofa/ sitting area. In the regular rooms there seems to be two layouts. One has a nice large vanity with the sink outside of the bathroom. The other basic room has a small bathroom with the sink in the bathroom rather then that large vanity. The beds in the basic rooms were doubles rather then queens. Staff at both hotels are equal.

MOre on the BWPPI breakfast.... the one morning we went for breakfast they had toaster waffles, white and wheat bread, link sausage, egg pucks (small round scrambled egg patties), apples, oranges,bananas and some pastries. My husband and kids were not impressed, and did not want to return the rest of the trip. I thought it was ok for free breakfast. My kids are used to getting fresh waffles at most of the best westerns we stay at, not toaster waffles. The would have liked to have seen some bagels and cream cheese or yogurt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter