Bwi ???

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Dizzyworld, May 16, 2007.

1. Dizzyworld

Dizzyworld DIS Veteran

Is there any work being done now or in the summer at the BWI?

Thanks.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. ugadog99

ugadog99 <font color=blue>Has been waiting patiently for a

I'm wondering the same thing. In a post on some other thread I thought that someone had mentioned seeing that roof work was being done during July. I have only seen that posted once though, so I'm not sure if it is correct. I was able to switch to BWI from POR this morning. Even if there is some work, we are going to keep the reservation. I can't wait!! :cool1: :cool1:

4. ss0414

ss0414 Mouseketeer

Just returned from Tampa, flying out and in BWI (my home airport.) The only construction I saw going on over the last month are the security gates. They are expanding to include more....looked like about 7-10 security check points, which will be great because right now there were two open.
    One last item....Express Parking is now open and you can print a coupon off of BWI.com...it was $9 a day...very reasonable and easy access. I'm not sure how long the special is running, but I dropped my car off at 5 am and a shuttle was waiting for me. When I picked up my luggage, a shuttle was out side the door, and returned me to my car within 5 minutes (at midnight!)
    Have a nice trip!

5. CPer'sMom

CPer'sMom DIS Veteran

I think the OP is talking about the Boardwalk Inn :)

6. ss0414

ss0414 Mouseketeer

Feel like an idiot...thought I could finally add some useful information!!! (Maybe it will help someone else!) Oh well.....thanks...

7. CPer'sMom

CPer'sMom DIS Veteran

Don't feel bad! :) I also fly out of Baltimore and that's usually the first thing I think of when I see 'BWI' ~~ thanks for the parking info; didn't know about the coupon.

8. Inkspired

Inkspired Earning My Ears

Ha Ha - Me too! I thought you meant the airport. (Thanks for the parking coupon BTW!)