• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BWI vs. BWV?

bellajen

Earning My Ears
We have a weekend booked at the Boardwalk Inn that we had a special code rate for. Found that there is an even better rate available to the public for that weekend for the BWV studio. What's the differences between a studio and a "regular" hotel room?

In the BWI, you get 2 queen sized beds. In the studio, you get a queen sized bed and a full size sleeper sofa. In the studio, you get a toaster and a microwave oven in addition to a refrigerator and coffee maker (which I believe are both in the BWI rooms -- the frige at BWV studio might be a little larger). In the studio, you'll also have a vacuum (like you'll use it?!), paper plates, plastic flatware, a can opener, dish soap, glassware, and cupboard space for food, etc.

The big thing for us is that BWV is closer to DHS, our favorite theme park, so we've only stayed at BWV (2x this year). I didn't think we'd use the microwave, but we did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter