BWI Standard or YC Garden

Mynamewastaken

DIS Veteran
I can do either of these and want to know which would be better for a family of 4 with 2 kids 6.5 and 4. I am currently booked at BWI standard for 3 nights or I can switch for 200.00 less to the YC with a garden view. Help me decide quick.... I have 23 days left.

ETA: The deal that is 200.00 less would be through Orbitz so I wonder if I made the switch would I get a crappy garden view over at YC... Is it better to keep the Disney ressie at BWI... help

I stayed at BWI with children your age several years ago. While I loved the BWI, I regretted not choosing BC/YC for that trip (it was one of choices). It is just a more family friendly area as far as Epcot resorts go. JMO.:goodvibes

I would take the $200 and book the YC GC room. You get a better view (garden isn't the lowest -- standard is -- so the GV rooms often look out on nice areas like the wedding gazebo). Plus, I really prefer the pool complex at the YC/BC. And you get the same great location, with the great transportation to Epcot and DHS.

I would switch to YC. The pool is better. There is the Marketplace for some quick food options, something that is currently missing at BWI right now. And the layout of the BWI can lead to very long walks depending on room location.

Arg decisions. I thought I was settled. This is what I get when I play on the computer-lol. My only fear is SAB with little ones. Will it be ok? They both need bubbles. Obviously, I would be with them at all times but is it more crowded than the pool over at BWI?

Arg decisions. I thought I was settled. This is what I get when I play on the computer-lol. My only fear is SAB with little ones. Will it be ok? They both need bubbles. Obviously, I would be with them at all times but is it more crowded than the pool over at BWI?

SAB is not overcrowded, IMO, since it's really large. As long as you are with your kids they should be ok. There's also a large, sandy play area (that is really, really shallow) where kids often spend time. There's also a small slide for little kids. And some really fun features... If they can't swim then you really need to be with them either way... as long as they stay with you I would think it would be fine. My DD started swimming in that pool when she was 2 -- and loved it. ;)

I can do either of these and want to know which would be better for a family of 4 with 2 kids 6.5 and 4. I am currently booked at BWI standard for 3 nights or I can switch for 200.00 less to the YC with a garden view. Help me decide quick.... I have 23 days left.

ETA: The deal that is 200.00 less would be through Orbitz so I wonder if I made the switch would I get a crappy garden view over at YC... Is it better to keep the Disney ressie at BWI... help

Unless you like the BWI theme/decor more than the YC, I would go with the YC and save the $200. You still get the same location and are within walking distance to Epcot and DHS for less money. Good luck.

I would go with the YC and save the $200!! You can use SAB and IMO the theming of the BC/YC is better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter