BWI Deluxe Club Level Rooms - How many?

petpuma

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me how many deluxe club level rooms are on the fourth floor of the BWI? Anyone stay in one of these rooms? Are any of the deluxe rooms close to the lounge?:)

I don't have the answer to your question, but can add that we stayed in the Garden Suites and they are counted as 'club' rooms as well. The Garden Suites are not near the club level and are quite a walk to the concierge lounge. I think there seemed to be 6-8 of the suites?

-cortegro

I'm not sure how many BWI deluxe CL rooms there are on each floor, but I do know the rooms can be on the 3rd or 4th floor (and they all have boardwalk views). I suppose there are advantages and disadvantages to either floor.

I booked a deluxe CL room for our family of 6 in June. I know this room is bigger than the standard rooms and has two queens and a pull out sofa bed. Does anyone know if this is just one big room or is there a wall between the sleeping areas? Somewhere I read that it has two televisions, so I can't imagine they are not separated some way or another. We are really looking forward to this stay - I'm just hoping the room is really big enough for all 6 of us.

if I remember correctly there are 6 deluxe rooms. Three on the 3rd floor and 3 on the 4th floor. The rooms are big and do have 2 tvs. If you want to be near the lounge make sure you request a 4th floor room. I have staed on both the 3rd and 4th floor and actually like the 3rd floor better. The balcony is larger and it isn't much of a walk to get to the lounge with the hidden stairways.

There isn't much of a seperation between the areas. There is a queensize sleep sofa, chair, desk and second tv in the "sitting area and then there are 2 queen beds and tv in the other area.

Maybe one of you fine folks can answer what the waterview room offers I hope a lockin for boardwalk view. Thanks

I have some pictures of the Deluxe CL rooms before they were renovated so I guess I'll have to talk DH into staying there again so I can get some new photos :laughing:

In the meantime, I found these pics of the renovated Deluxe CL rooms on tripadvisor. Hope they help give you a idea of how much room you have:

deluxe-room.jpg

deluxe-room-living-room.jpg

The 10 Deluxe Club Level rooms are 644 sq ft and all have a Boardwalk view. This is what our 3rd floor view looked like (sorry my pics aren't as good as the ones above lol):

WL30025.jpg

WL30028.jpg

WL30029.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter