bwi deluxe cl

owl0306

Mouseketeer
Just booked the deluxe room club level at BWI for my 11 year wedding anniversary! So excited. Anyone who has stayed what requests if any did you make? I know these rooms are located on the third and fourth floors. I heard the third floor balconies are bigger, but the lounge is on the fourth.

I can't really add much, but we just changed our resort to BWI Deluxe Club level and I've requested a 4th floor room (per DH request) and close to the Innkeepers lounge... if there is one. lol It really doesn't matter what floor we are on to me. I think having a bigger balcony would be awesome.

yay! i think any of the 10 deluxe rooms will be perfect so I am going to be surprised I think and not make any floor requests! so excited. What are you having your IPO team do for you? I do not know where to start

I am going to have them make the dessert party reservations for us so I don't need to keep checking everyday until they come out. I think I might have them make BBB too. But I'm not sure.

I've been thinking of having them put a surprise in the room for the kids too. :goodvibes

i wanted the dessert party but my trip is too soon and it is already booked. I will tell them to try so i do not have to just in case someone cancels.

Ask for 4th floor. You won't be disappointed. Here are a few pics from August.
DDA012AF-C200-448B-9B1E-935E075FEA9F-10538-00000DA8906CCD30.jpg

7122A780-2322-417F-B8C3-DB6B1AC3DD31-10538-00000DA88CDEDAD7.jpg

FC1F5232-2688-483D-853E-3425409CF5E7-10538-00000DA87EFE674E.jpg

A279FC40-8C2A-4150-A18A-44EB1F683786-10538-00000DA856BB338C.jpg

8A6FC2D0-9EA7-4484-83F2-FD973816D1C9-10538-00000DA8E05FCFB2.jpg

CC0B98EF-53F3-4274-B78D-C7A67CBFCB1D-10538-00000DA8E5675E6D.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Scott thanks for the pictures! I love to see what the rooms could look like.

I would have IPO keep an eye out for you on the dessert party.

Go with the 4th floor for sure!

We got the 3rd floor and were dissappointed. The little shortcut to the lounge is via a crummy stairwell. Not very deluxe feeling at all. The rooms on the 3rd floor should be discounted.

Those are our favorite rooms. We are a family of 6 and so that room is perfect. I thought that it would be too crowded for 6 but it was a great size. The pictures are accurate. We stayed on the 4th floor with a quick walk to the innkeepers club. We like their club room better than the Beach club resort club room. Tell Anita we said hi. She works in the club room and made our trip wonderful. She is so friendly and would go out of the way to talk with us every day. She would remember where we had went and would ask us about it the next day. One day my daughter wasn't feeling well and she got us anything we needed even if it wasn't out. You will love it.

Lorenzo in the BWI club is one of the friendliest people I've ever met. I like the layout of the BWI Deluxe Club rooms, much better than the Beach Club version. Also agree on the fourth floor even with the smaller balcony.

4th floor is the way to go, if you can ask for room #4229 or 4227 they near the lounge. All the staff are super friendly. :goodvibes

Go with the 4th floor for sure!

We got the 3rd floor and were dissappointed. The little shortcut to the lounge is via a crummy stairwell. Not very deluxe feeling at all. The rooms on the 3rd floor should be discounted.

I had heard great things about the Deluxe CL on the 3rd floor, and was kind of surprised to find there is at least one room on 3rd with a very small balcony. We had it. That was OK, but the stairwell got old. Someone kept dropping food in it, and it seemed like we were frequently dodging grapes, cookies...not fun.
Next time we'll probably book Standard CL, and know for sure we'll be on the 4th floor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter