• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BWI club level

Mkripke

Mouseketeer
Just booked for 12/25 through 12/29. Can anyone tell me the best rooms to request?

thanks

Did you book a standard or deluxe room? Deluxe rooms all have a BW view where the standard rooms can either be BW or garden view. You may want to request to be close to the lounge and a BW view. You will love it there. I will be there in 76 more days!

4261 is a good room good view as well. If you are getting a deluxe room make sure you request 4th floor>>#4229 or 4227. Odd numbers are Boardwalk view even numbers are garden view. Als o request near lounge or you will have a hike to the lounge :)

All of the rooms are in the same wing and there are probably only about 60 rooms- that's including the deluxe rooms and 2 bdrm suites. Since that time of year is going to be sold out, you probably won't have much of a choice of room. They'll put you wherever you can fit (you'll go in whatever room somebody else is checking out of that morning).

http://allears.net/acc/boardwalkmap.jpg This is the resort map used at BW (Sorry to link to another site but I couldn't find this exact map on wdwinfo) On the right side of the map, the pink and far teal sections are concierge. Basically the parts that have the numbers 1-5 in front of them.

We had that room on our Dec trip (20th-28th). I loved it! I never remember my room number, but I couldn't forget that one.

this room number is that a deluxe room? Can you tell me what that room is above and how far to the club room thanks in advance Jill

this room number is that a deluxe room? Can you tell me what that room is above and how far to the club room thanks in advance Jill
This is a standard CL room. It's above Flying Fish. It's the room in the picture with my dh and dd on the balcony.
ry%3D400

The room is located right by the CM desk before the secured entrance to all the other CL rooms. I didn't think it was a far walk to the lounge at all.

great location! Anyone have any shots like that one of a deluxe club room thanks in advance Jill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter