• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BWI CL or CR TPV?

BWI CL or CR TPV (non-CL)

• BWI CL

• CR TPV

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mousemommy1

DIS Veteran
If the price is the same (and it pretty much is), would you rather stay BWI CL or CR TPV (non-CL)?
We are a family of four (2 adults and two girls).

Both have walkability to parks, which is one of DH top priorities. DH loves the Epcot area though, and we kind of think staying at CR for 10 day might get boring to look at?? (We spend a lot of time at the resort) :confused3
I also hate clowns....:clown:

If you could chose, which of these would you chose and why? :goodvibes

HA! That first vote was mine! Waffling again are we???:p I promise I will report back about our experience at BWI CL, maybe that will help you!:goodvibes

I have stayed at both and I would choose BWI CL. BWI CL is the best CL that I have stayed at. The staff was amazing. I actually enjoy the BW view more than the TPV at CR. it is magical to watch wishes from your room, but the CL offers stuff all day. We ate breakfast every morning but one at CL.

Since walking to parks is important, have you considered doing a split stay? 5 days at CR and you can easily walk to MK, enjoy the TPV, Chef Mickeys, other monorail resorts for meals too. Then switch over to BWI CL to enjoy the walking paths to both Epcot and HS. There is so much to do and see in the Epcot resort area, you may even want to do 4 days at CR, then 6 days at BWI CL. We've not tried the CL at BWI yet, but we LOVE staying CL, so if you do split stay, I'd save CL for last.

If you want to stay at the same resort for 10 days, I do think there is more to offer in the Epcot resort area. You can walk to mini golf and also rent bikes -- we like so spend a whole day just doing stuff like that. We do really like CR, but I'm not sure we'd spend 10 days there.

We always stay at the BWI Club level & love it. This time we did one night at the Poly Theme Park Club Level and it was nice. We also did one night at the CR Club level theme park view and it was great. Going back in Dec and doing one night at the CR Theme Park Club level for my birthday.

Still you don't want club level at the CR but theme park view ask for higher floor not near Chief Mickey unless noise doesn't bother you lol.

Both resorts are nice :) Good luck !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter