BW Villa room request sugesstions

Earning My Ears
Staying at BW Villa in a 2 bedroom pool/garden view in June. Youngest is 9 so no need for strollers or to be close to elevators if there are stairs close by. Does anyone have particular room numbers they would recommend for a nice balacony view that is an insane walk. Or other suggestions what we should put down as a request. Thanks!

Staying at BW Villa in a 2 bedroom pool/garden view in June. Youngest is 9 so no need for strollers or to be close to elevators if there are stairs close by. Does anyone have particular room numbers they would recommend for a nice balacony view that is an insane walk. Or other suggestions what we should put down as a request. Thanks!

Your choices would be main pool, quiet pool or canal by the Swan. You are better off to request an area & floor rather than a specific room #. If you want to be close to the bus stop, choose quiet pool. If you want an insane walk, choose canal by the Swan. I always request top floor.

You can't request particular villas. If you don't mind a long walk, you can always request a villa that is closer to the tennis courts, overlooking the quiet pool and canal. That is one of my favorite areas. And the stairway at the end of that hall drops you at the DHS end of BW....nice for walking over there. Of course, it is further away from Epcot!!!

We have stayed in a 2 bedroom at the BWVs for years and always loved the area of 3008/3010. It was away from the elevators and near the end of a hallway with easy access to the stairs. It overlooked the canal and S/D with a nice view of the walkway to the Studios. We loved how quiet it was and how easy it was to get to the pool from there.

Does anyone have suggestions for a request for a standard view 2 bedroom villa?

any good suggestion or a good area to be in? one will have had a recent knee replacement so closer to elevators is good. bottom floor? top floor? view of what???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter