BUZZ's Brigade - TEAM CHALLENGE - POST MILES/HOURS HERE

Sandi, Michelle's birthday is SUNDAY!! I'm waiting until then, since I've already missed those who only read at work...;) That way, either I'll be on time, or she can read it on Monday!!!

So, Sandi, do you think your family thinks you are a SERIOUS runner now??!! What a fantastic gift!! I know you'll enjoy it!! :banana: :goodvibes Anne

WOW Allie,
Hoping you had a great birthday!
What a wonderful birthday gift.:thumbsup2 ! A 305!!!!!!!!

Here's the mileage for this week:
Miles-22.9
Time-5:15 (315 min's)

(Oh yeah, it really is 3am post time. I'm cooking barbeque for grandson's school fundraiser today!)

Good Morning Buzzies,

Allie & Michelle - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Here's my miles & minutes for week ending 4-17:

Miles - 6.75

Time - 3:20

Not a good week at all, :rolleyes1 hopefully I will get more in this week.

Have a GREAT weekend everyone!

To Infinity & Beyond!

party:Happy B-Day to Michelle & Allie party:

Another lousy week training wise. I only got some bike time and a little walking while caching. Trying to save my knees for the Minnie.

Have a great weekend.

Stats for the week:

Time: 2 hours
Miles: 22 miles

2I&B

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!!!

I WISH for you all lots of love, special memories, and the best year of your life ever!!

:bday::dance3: :woohoo: party:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!!!!

Welcome to the BIG "4" CLUB!!!! :grouphug:

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! :goodvibes Y'all are the BEST!!!!! :thumbsup2 Y'all are what motivated me to go ahead and sign up for the extra 1 mile fun run yesterday. I thought to myself, "that is more miles for my team, plus I get to count it as double!" :thumbsup2 :teacher:

Oh, and if you want a funny story, read this.....http://disboards.com/showpost.php?p=24593353&postcount=74 it is my race report from yesterday. :lmao: I'm just too lazy to copy and repost here. :rolleyes1 I hope it provides you with some laughs like the Goose story did. :laughing:

WOW Allie,
Hoping you had a great birthday!
What a wonderful birthday gift.:thumbsup2 ! A 305!!!!!!!!

Funny story, my family laughed at me when I opened it up because I screamed, "oh and it's a 305!!!!!!!" I was SOOOOOOOO excited!!! :cool1: :cool1: It is the best thing ever!!!!!:thumbsup2

Thanks everyone for the Birthday wishes!!!! So far so good with the whole being 40 thing:woohoo:

Just pushing us back up to the top of the page.

Today I did 4 miles running and a 2.5 mile walk at lunch. Nice weather we are having. I'm in heaven.

Excited about the weather. I have a 5k this Saturday although I may just walk it with my family and I have the Flying pig half on the 4th. Really excited about that.

Hope everyone's training is going well. Lets go Buzzies!!!!

Happy Birthday, Michelle!
I am still around and working out an hour every day, whether it is elliptical, bike, TM, strength training, or some combination. I think the only day I've missed at the gym recently was Sunday and I did 100 crunches, 100 pushups, hydrants, mulekicks & leg lifts while watching POTC at home. :)

Looking forward to seeing everyone's totals this week!

Wow, Cam, you are doing awesome!

Chris - Looking at the spreadsheet, it looks like we don't report hours again until the end of the month, is that your understanding to?

Cindy,

I'm checking into that right now. I didn't notice so I'm glad you did. I only look at the week I'm entering. :goodvibes

I'm afraid this will confuse everyone so hopefully we can get the spreadsheet updated going forward to be Friday to Thursday like we've been reporting.

Thanks
Chris

Hi Buzzies!

How's everyone doing? Well there's good news and bad news.....the bad news is that I am tapering so my mileage/minutes is going to be decreasing, BUT the good news is that once my Indy half/Minnie 15K weekend gets here and I can double the mileage - I'll have a bunch to report:woohoo: :woohoo:

Hi Buzzies,

Just a quick drive by to report my miles & minutes for this week, since I will be away this weekend (leaving this afternoon). Hope everyone is doing well. Have a GREAT weekend!

Totals for Week Ending 4-24:

Miles - 14.76
Time - 3:35

To Infinity & Beyond!

Hi Buzzies,

Not a great week. Started off sick but am better now.

I only played a little volleyball and went on one walk.

Total hours: 2
Total miles: 3

I'll try to be better next week.

Question for the captains - we are allowed to count mowing the lawn as long as we're using a push mower, aren't we?

Totals for the week (mowing included!)

Miles: 18.8
Hours: 5:00

The dog is on a serious weight loss program so she's trying to walk at least a mile a day, so my mileage should increase accordingly! I'm trying to up her mileage over the next few days, but am following the 10% rule with her too.

Jackie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter