BUZZ's Brigade - TEAM CHALLENGE - POST MILES/HOURS HERE

get tot he DR

Okay, so this is really funny... I have been trying to figure out what "tot he DR" stood for.... it just dawned on me that it was a typo. :lmao:

I can be a little slow at times..........

Have a great week all! Everyone, GET WELL, run well, and have fun!

Good Morning my fellow SRs(Space Rangers),

Well is it back to work after taking two mental health days :cool1:

Here are my Stats.

5:15 Hours
24.75 Miles.

Not as good as I wold have liked but it is more then last week.

Have A GREAT FRIDAY.....

2I&B
John

More working than walking again this week. The good news (sort of) is that after several weeks of searching, we think we've found another tech writer for our company, so I should soon have normal workdays and regular workouts again, instead of the all-work/no-play weeks I've had since the Goofy. (The bad news is that I'm pretty sure this new writer is going to become my boss -- I just hope I haven't hired my replacement!)

I've done better with my eating this week (and actually lost weight for a change!!!) but have no miles or minutes to report. Again.

Chris, I join in the chorus of thanks for your keeping up with the numbers week after week. bjkj, congrats on the volleyball and the boat! Cam, get to the doctor -- it can't do any harm to let them take a shot at healing you. And kareneast, I still marvel at those folks who can keep up with every post in a thread! God job -- and good job on the painting too! :)

When I'm feeling down about work and all my missed races this year, I know I can come here and tap into the Buzzies positive energy and share vicariously in your successes. 2I&B indeed!

Happy Friday!!!

I have 416 minutes, 18.5 miles this week.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!!:cheer2:

Morning Buzzies.

I've had a rough week:sad2: DH's grandmother passed away so we flew out to Phoenix for the funeral and now I am sick with a miserable head cold. I'ver already skipped 16 miles of scheduled runs and will likely skip some more. :sad2: Good thing my miles from the half last weekend count double!:thumbsup2

So with my double miles for the half, for last week I have:

34.2 miles
3 hours 24 minutes

Chris - I want to echo everyone else - Thanks so much for being spread sheet man! Good luck on getting read for your upcoming half. And I'm with Duane on the half versus full. Halfs are so much more enjoyable!

Mike - Glad you are feeling better and that you can share your experience.

Michelle
- a 5k at Knotts Berry Farm sounds like a lot of fun.

Wendy
- I hope everything works out at work.

Kathy (Valentine) - I hope all is ok with you and rehearsals are going well.

John - I hope you enjoyed your time off.

Jill - Congrats on the volleyball.

Cam - I hope you feel better soon.

Karen - Thanks for the Congratulations, it was a great race for me.

:wave2: to everyone I missed.

Morning Buzzies.

I've had a rough week:sad2: DH's grandmother passed away so we flew out to Phoenix for the funeral and now I am sick with a miserable head cold. .

So sorry to hear about your loss.

Sorry you're sick too. It seems like I always pick up a bug when I fly. It's good that you're taking it easy until you feel better.

Hang in there!
Jill

Cindy -- sorry about your family's loss. :hug:

John -- I'm desperate for a mental health hour. ;) Oh, wait! That's what the gym is for!

Total time for me --
5.5 hours (330 minutes)
31.98 miles

Thanks Jill and Cam :hug: Jill - I do think the flight had something to do with it - all the germs in the air plus how run down I was from lack of sleep and from running a really hard half marathon did not make a good combination.

Question for our capitans (or anyone with the answer). When I posted above, I only doubled my miles from the race, should I have also doubled my time?

Hey Buzzies,
I did Ok. Did a good run Monday so here are the totals. (First week on a Xtrainer and must admit its kinda neat to have when outside is not that good of an option.) Anyhow......

21.2 miles
4:48 time

......and hey Cindy. Here's hoping you are feeling better.:thumbsup2

I'm at 173 min and 28.32 miles. All my time was on the bike.

Good job, Buzzies!!

I really slacked off this week, sorry. I should have taken a mental health day, I REALLY nneded it!! :lmao:

Miles:12.5
Minutes: 196

2I&B!!

:goodvibes Anne

Okay, so this is really funny... I have been trying to figure out what "tot he DR" stood for.... it just dawned on me that it was a typo. :lmao:

I can be a little slow at times..........

Have a great week all! Everyone, GET WELL, run well, and have fun!

Yea, I meant to say that. Yea, that's it!

Chris - Another thank you for keeping us with all of us. Not an easy task!

Wendy - Hope work improves, but that you haven't put yourself out of a job.

Can we have a mental health WEEK? My life is so out of control, and there's nothing specific to blame. As for workouts...

Miles: 3.75
Hours: 1:12

Jackie

Hi Buzzies, I'm sending you a new recruit. Please welcome Coleen, Clombardi.

Recruiter Panda.:hippie:

Hey Coleen,
I'm kinda new too but trust me, these folks will make you feel right at home.

:jumping3: :welcome: :jumping3:

Hi Everyone! I'm so glad to join you all and Buzz is one of my favorite Disney characters so I am doubly thrilled to be in his Brigade!

Thought I'd tell you a little about me...I am 39 and have two daughters ages 14 and 10. I am a 5th grade teacher in NJ. I was an athlete when I was young but was never a huge fan of running just to run. I have always admired people who ran for fun and health, though.

I have just quit smoking after 20 years and many attempts at quitting. I finally found a new medication called Chantix that has been like a miracle to me. I have completely stopped smoking and could not be any happier about it.

To keep me on track, I knew I needed a long-term goal, and I decided to set my sites high. The Disney Half Marathon 2009 here I come! Presently I am walking with intervals of running. I am far from where I need to be, but I am amazed at how my time improves every day.

I really look forward to checking in with you every Friday. Thanks for the big welcome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter