BUZZ's Brigade - TEAM CHALLENGE - POST MILES/HOURS HERE

Thanks for the Easter Wishes Debra! That is so fitting for us!

Hey team. Hope everyone's training is going awesome! :cool1:

I'm down with something, but am still going to try and run tonight. :sick:

I have everyone's number up till this point. I still need John, Leslie and Kathy's (Valentine's) numbers for this past week.

For the week ending 3/7 our Mileage was 357.08 Miles and our time was 77.22 hours.
For the week ending 3/14 our Mileage was 283 Miles and our time was 81.22 hours.

For the Month of February our totals were 1,115.21 Miles and 282.46 Hours. Which put us in 5th out of 8th in Miles and 4th in hours. This is as of what the other teams have in their spreadsheets as of right now.
:yay: :yay: :yay:

Thanks for keeping up with all of that Chris! It is REALLY appreciated. :hug:

It's hard to believe that we have been competing for almost two months. We are doing awesome! :woohoo: :banana: :yay: :cheer2:

It's Thursday, and I'm reporting in!!

miles: 14
minutes: 230

Hope everyone is doing well! We have some Buzzies doing events this weekend!! Like Space Ranger/John says 2I&B!!

Hi Team!

150 minutes
8.289 miles

Don't think I will be walking outside anytime soon....tonight we had thunder and sleet at the same time!

I lost my post somewhere.......

Okay, great week. Lot's of volleyball. Great runs. AWESOME to be outside. Woo Hoo!

399 minutes
14.6 miles

I have an 8 mile run tomorrow.

GO BUZZIES :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Hey everyone. If those of you who have sunny/warm weather could direct some my way, I'd appreciate it. :lmao: Still dealing with snow & rain here. ugh.

Miles: 1.31
Minutes: 31

Hey, everyone! Wow, Chris, thank you so much for all your hard work in keeping track of us and updating us on our progress. :hug:

My contribution through yesterday:
90 minutes
14.07 miles

I am still sick with cold symptoms, though better than last week. I haven't been able to hear out of my left ear since landing in Denver on 3/15 and finally saw the doctor this week. My equilibrium is so "off" that I haven't dared attempt the TM, so I have resigned myself to the bike & elliptical.

The good news is, I already have an hour in toward next week's tally! :cool1:

Keep up the great work, Buzzies!!!

Cam--- I've been thinking about you and Howard so I saw that you posted on your team thread and came over to say hi. Sorry that you aren't feeling well. Are you doing the Minnie? If you are ever coming over to my area again pm so we can meet up. I didn't really get to talk to you much over Marathon weekend. Howard said hi to me at the POP meet but I didn't even realize it was him until later. I hope he didn't think I was ignoring him.

Nancy

Ok, team here are my weekly results for 3/21 - 3/27:

Miles: 18.44

Minutes: 5 hr. 21 min.

Oh, and I am one of those Buzzies that will be racing tomorrow. I'm hoping our scattered T'storms will be scattered somewhere else. ;)

I'm home today due to getting a call from my daughter's school saying she had thrown up. :scared1: School had only been in session for 12 minutes when the teacher called. I feel like a bad mama, but she didn't say anything about not feeling well. That is kind of ironic because she is my child that is always complaining about ailments. She seems to be fine now, but I have her resting. She has a softball double header tomorrow, and I wonder if her nerves are getting the best of her. :confused:

Hope everyone had a great week. I get double miles tomorrow! :cool1: :cool1:

Hi all,

I only have 2 miles, 50 min this week. I rejoined a gym so that I can have other cardio options that are lower impact. Tonight is my first night so next week's totals should be better.

Have a great week!!

Good job, Michelle! It's a start! You're headed in the right direction! :)

aldisneyfan/Sandi, Have a great run at the Heart and Sole 5K!! Sorry DD is not feeling well, though. Yes, thunderstorms, BE GONE TOMORROW!! :wizard:

CynthiaCindy/Cindy, you, too, have a FANTASTIC run at the National 1/2 this weekend! Sorry you can't sleep in on Sunday, though!!

Cam, so glad you were able to make it to the doctor!! Now, get that body better!! :hug:

Valentine/Kathy, is the show almost over??? :confused3

Weekly Totals:

32 Miles
5 hours 18 minutes

(all running, I didn't do any ab work this week :sad2:)

I'll be earning double miles for the team tomorrow in the National Half Marathon!

My Weekly Totals:

Miles-28.1 -Did my first 8 mile run/walk! Thank you Jeff Galloway!
Hours 6:50

Chris :) Thanks so much for the spreadsheet work. I know it is time consuming and time is so valuable. Hope you're feeling better.:flower3:

My hours probably won't be as good the next couple weeks. Back to the chemo chair the next two Tuesdays. I plan on getting a little time in before then and doing some easy walks in between.

And a big warm weather wish to all our northern teammates:daisy: ! Nothing like the spring to renew!

Hi fellow Buzzies,

Good luck to all racing this weekend.

Get well SOON to all those still fighting colds.

Mike - Good luck with the chemo. Isn't Galloway great? :thumbsup2

Jessica - Would gladly send you some sun, but it won't stick around long enough. It's gorgeous here Mon-Fri, then turns cold and cloudy every Sat & Sun. What's up with that? :confused3 Doesn't it know I have to sit through 2 soccer games every weekend?

I won't even try to make excuses. I just don't feel like running right now, or doing much of anything. The spring Galloway season kicks off May 3rd, so I know I'll be back at it by then, and there are a couple of local 5K's before then that I'm planning to do. Other than that, I'm only running when the mood strikes. :confused: The idea of a long run makes me want to crawl under the covers and hide.

Last week's total:

Miles: 2.67
Hours: 0:52 (that's a whopping 52 minutes - sorry guys!)

Jackie

WOW, lot's of good miles. I go back tomorrow and read the posts to catch up on everyone. Again, a short week which will probably be the case until I start training for the Goofy since our racing season is just about over.

I did a 10 mile run today but that will count for next week.

Last weeks totals:
14 miles
230 minutes with workouts.

enjoy,
Duane

Wish I could count hours for cooking, cleaning, laundry, and driving the kids around!

Last day of "family vacation" -- which you ladies know largely means preparing food for and cleaning up after everyone else. :) Seriously, it was good seeing everyone, but not too much time for exercising -- except for strolling on the beach a couple of times. Couldn't really call that pace exercise. Time to pack up and drive back home.

Better news next week!

I did my 5K yesterday in 36:34! A PR for me!! :cool1: I was totally amazed! I woke up not feeling to well. My stomach was doing numbers to me. Let's just say I started the race a little dehydrated. :rolleyes1 Hope that isn't TMI! :eek: Anyway, I did just fine on the course. It was a little chilly, but once I got going, it wasn't a factor. I ended up not feeling well at all yesterday. Had the chills and was freezing all day. Stomach was upset, so I didn't feel like eating, but was trying to get my fluids in. I think my tummy troubles may have been nerves. Then I got to sit at the ballfield for 5 hours with DD while she played her double header season opener.

I wore my WISH shirt with pride yesterday though.:thumbsup2 Felt like I was carrying y'all with me. :goodvibes

Time for last week 135 min and 12.51 miles. I seem to be losing ground

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter