Buzzlightyear SpaceRanger Spin Vs Toy Story Mania??

Wich one is Better?

• Buzz LightYears Space Ranger Spin

• Toy Story Mania

Results are only viewable after voting.
:happytv::thumbsup2Buzz light year is better, unless you get a fast past to Toy story mania. Toy Story Mania was just not worth a 90 minute wait:wizard::surfweb::wizard:

Although I like both rides, I prefer Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin. That ride makes you feel like you are in a video game, Toy Story Midway Mania feels like playing a video game rather than being in the game.

I voted for TSM for a couple of reasons:

1. I have arthritis and tendonitis in my hands/wrists, the guns/triggers on Buzz are almost torture for me. I usually do a lot of spinning :rotfl:

2. TSM is different, for some reason I have great aim on that one and can completely bury DH and DS on scoring.

The only advantage Buzz has is that it doesn't have the mad dash and horrible wait.

TSM is really fun but Buzz has a special place in my heart. I tis always the first ride my family and I do in the MK. My brother and I have an ongoing battle to see who is better at it (he is pretty far ahead in the that battle so far). I also love that early in the morning and at other times in the day we can get on the ride with almost no wait and compared to tsm that is a big benefit.

Buzz for us. We always do it several times in a row and love it. TSM is cute but something is missing. We tried it for the first time last tri and agrred it is not worth all the trouble. Even if both rides were side by side with no line, we would still go on Buzz.

Like someone else said, if you put Toy Story and Buzz Lightyear side-by-side and there was no line for either attraction, I'd have to pick Toy Story.

But that's not reality and to me, my experience with each ride is a bigger factor. I can ride Buzz Lightyear multiple times in a day, while Toy Story is a one-shot only ride, one in which you usually have to be there for rope drop and run directly to the attraction.

If somehow they can figure out a way to make Toy Story easier to ride 2-3 times a day, it would win hands down. But until then, I'll take my 4-5 turns on Buzz Lightyear over my one turn on Toy Story.

I vote for TSMM over Buzz at WDW. I like Buzz at DL and DL Paris much better than at WDW. You can pick up the guns and we are pretty sure that the targets light up when hit. I would probably still pick TSMM over DL Buzz, but it's really close. I need to go back and ride them both again to make sure. :)

If I had to choose one over the other, I would do Buzz every time. I have just always enjoyed it more.

They are similar rides (of course) but TS is better IMO. Neater trigger mechanism on the gun and it's just a lot cooler to see a ball from your gun on the video screen.

Our family loves TSM, and because the girls like to sit together on the ride, that leaves DH and I in a friendly competition to see who has the highest score. Unfortunately he always beats me :sad2:. As for Buzz, we love that ride too and will go on it multiple times in a day. I chose TSM because I like the graphics, the 4D, and simply it is newer technology.

Now, if you were comparing the Buzz Lightyear in Disneyland - I might have a different answer....I like how the guns there can come off and you can actually aim at something and see where your laser is going.
With Toy Story - I can tell where my target is.....

Toy Story Midway Mania is my choice of the two, but it's probably due to many times on Buzz Lightyear Spaceranger Spin and now getting 999,999 nearly every time. A much better shooting mechanism and being fresher to me is my reasoning.

If it was the disneyland Paris version of bl with the free moving guns then it would win, but I do like tsp more...prob because it's newer though :cool1:

I like them both, however, in TSM its just you and one other person, and is a lot easier to keep track of what you're shooting at unlike in Buzz, where is it more difficult to keep track because you can see the laser beams from everyone else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter