Buzz Ranger Spin Closed on 3/6 - 3/10

We have had fast passes for 10 of us for almost 60 days and today they were taken away. They were there an hour ago when I checked on something else, and now they gave part of our group Jungle Cruise and part of us Mad Tea Party?
Anyone else have this happen? Thoughts?
We are at the Mk on March 8.

We have had fast passes for 10 of us for almost 60 days and today they were taken away. They were there an hour ago when I checked on something else, and now they gave part of our group Jungle Cruise and part of us Mad Tea Party?
Anyone else have this happen? Thoughts?
We are at the Mk on March 8.
Mine did the same thing, but my date was March 7th, was given tea party spin!! had to find a replacement for that one.

Yep, I started a thread yesterday. Stinks...
Bright side is that we're leaving tomorrow, 6am flight! We should be checking in at the Boardwalk at around 10-11, then off to HS:thumbsup2

I actually wish it would be down longer so they could change it to be more like TSM. Isn't it time?

We were given Jungle Cruise, but easily switched it to Splash. Same time and everything!

My issue is that they scheduled a different experience for us. They should have given us a universal fast pass to use for any one ride. They put us on the Tea Cups, how is that similar and I have vertigo so that is not happening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter