Buzz Lightyear?

NO - unfortunately you won't - At least they weren't on my cruise in November 2002 - One of the kids clubs though has toy story things in it - Like those green martians - I don't know the full detail though because my daughter was not in that room - Maybe someone who had their kids in that club could fill you in!

Buzz has only been on the ship for the PremiEAR at Sea for Toy Story II (gosh, I would liked to have been there for that).

I believe there is a statue of Buzz in the middle of the Lab (I could be wrong, but that is what I remember). But no actual 'character' walking around greeting people.

I wish the pooh characters were on board too, but have never seen them either. At least they have the princesses! They are our favorites!

DJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter