• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buzz Lightyear

minnielover

Earning My Ears
Hi Folks

Has anyone been during the 15 th Anniversery and managed to find Buzz to have a pic with - I have been 4 times before and only once in the Pizza Planet when they used to have characters in there did we catch him but my son who is 4 on Saturday is Buzz crazy and wasnt born then so he'll be dressing up in his outfit in hope to have his pic with his hero so any help letting me know which park youve seen him in or which location would be greatly appreciated ( cause looking on peoples pics on You Tube some people have pics with him)

Please Please Help for my little Buzz

We went back in October so this might not be helpful to you as it wasn't during the 15th anniversary celebrations. However we saw him twice just outside the Buzz Lightyear ride in Discoveryland, he had an official photographer there too to take the photos.

Ask at City Hall where you might be able to find him.

HTH

Tracy x

My Buzz mad son managed to finally get a pic with him in July. However, it was after he got off the Character Express. He went towards the gate to Discoveryland with Jessie and it was a mental free for all. I would not normally persevere with these scrums, but as it was Buzz.....anyway, I would recommend asking at City Hall if there is any official photo ops because the bedlam is just not worth it. My son was absolutely terrified when even Buzz himself was gesturing to people to move back so he could get the picture with my son and they just crowded even closer. In the end we have two pics, one with Buzzs head cut off and the other with my sons head just poking in................

my children had their pic taken with buzz just outside the buzz ride last september - it was quite an orderly queue so not too bad at all :)

Thanks for asking the q (and the answers!)
My son is also Buzz and Woody mad, and I know that if we have to do one thing whilst we're there, it will be finding one of them (or both!!) and having a picture.
We nipped to the travel agents today to check a couple of things ref our booking and were given the new brochure (covering halloween, christmas and new year) and there's a pic inside of Buzz giving high 5's to a little boy. Trouble is, DS now thinks that he WILL see Buzz and that Buzz WILL high 5 him. I have tried explaining that he might be a bit too busy so we'll have to see how things go!

Milomummy - i know just how you feel my soon to be 4 yr old tells me all these stories of what him and Buzz are going to do i thinkif we dont get our 10/20 seconds with Buzz his holiday will be a let down -wouldnt mind queuing like you can for Mickey / princesses etc as Buzz is a bid name so dont understand why hes not out so much gives them more chance of selling the offical disney photos etc Maybe is just Buzz biased

My son is also Buzz and Woody mad, and I know that if we have to do one thing whilst we're there, it will be finding one of them (or both!!) and having a picture.

Woody and Jessie can often be found outside of Cowboy Cookout :)

Yeee haaaaaaaa, thanks Reid!
I actually think I may burst with excitement before we go...these next 17 sleeps are going to drag so much.
I can't wait and nor can my son, we are going through the disney films one by one, today we have watched Pinocchio earlier and Lion King is the featured film of the moment as I am writing this.

The current rumour seems to be that the Critter Coral is to be used as a Woody's Round Up area with meet & greets for the Toy Story characters. Good news for all Woody and Jessie fans out there. :thumbsup2

The current rumour seems to be that the Critter Coral is to be used as a Woody's Round Up area with meet & greets for the Toy Story characters. Good news for all Woody and Jessie fans out there. :thumbsup2

I like the sound of that - hope it's true and happens soon!

Work has already started a few sites have some info and pics up and the general feeling although no-one seems to know for sure, is that the area will be utilised for Halloween as they can't put the pumpkin on the hub this year, because of the Bougillumination stage and then, and I'm really excited about this, a Christmas village where we can go to meet Santa and then for the rest of the year Woodys' Round up village.
So if the rumours are true, there's only a month to wait until the Halloween season starts and perhaps a definate answer from DLRP. :)

We took this piccie in discoveryland across from Buzz and there was an official photographer so it was very organised.
DSCF0147.jpg

Hope you have the same luck !

We did also notice Buzz coming off the character express but it was much more disorganised

Work has already started a few sites have some info and pics up and the general feeling although no-one seems to know for sure, is that the area will be utilised for Halloween as they can't put the pumpkin on the hub this year, because of the Bougillumination stage and then, and I'm really excited about this, a Christmas village where we can go to meet Santa and then for the rest of the year Woodys' Round up village.
So if the rumours are true, there's only a month to wait until the Halloween season starts and perhaps a definate answer from DLRP. :)

Oh, I do hope this is true, a Christmas village where we can see Santa will be great. :santa:

I am already so excited, I think that I may just burst.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter