Buzz Lightyear ticker tape parade in October

Someone posted a time. I think it was 2:45, so I assume right before the regular parade? I would like to know the route. If my DS wants to see it we will have to hop over from Epcot where we have lunch and dinner ADR's! Love ya Buzz but am not missing Le Cellier for you!

It's happening as a "pre-parade" -- so it will be just before the regular 3pm parade at MK on Friday, October 2. Route will be up Main Street USA, just like the regular parade.

:earsboy:

They already announced the parade time. It is in the mid-afternoon i think 2:30pm. And there is a picture of Buzz in California after they unloaded him. Do a search for post with title "Buzz" and you will find the thread with all the discussion in it and links.

OMG I AM SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!
WE'RE GONNA BE THERE!!!!!!
I am a Huge fan of our space program and this is going to be Awesome!!!
Buzz Aldrin will be there for a book signing too, I would love to meet him!!!
I don't know how happy my kids will be, but I always wanted to be an astronaut when I grew up... then came Math :rotfl: and my fear of heights!

So, did anyone make it to this parade? We hopped over just to check it out & snapped a few pics while we were there...

P2140025_01.jpg

P2140026_01.jpg

we did! were by the hub, but when buzz and buzz went by, buzz number two was in the second car with the second astronaut. cool shot of him going down main street tho!

i have pics too! i thought we were going to miss it because we hit monorail traffic :eek: my mom and i made it at 2.45 and our luck it was coming to us! yay! we managed to get a front row spot in front of the train station.

100_0022-1.jpg

100_0025-1.jpg

100_0026-1.jpg

100_0028-1.jpg

We were there all thanks to Disboards! Thank you! Dh thinks I rock because I knew about this in advance - got to love that.

He saw it and took pictures. dd wasn't all that interested so we headed off to visit the fairies yet again!

Thank you everyone who posted about this!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter