Buzz Lightyear dining appearances

FunkyLamb

Scrotospherian
Does Buzz appear anywhere for Character Dining or even in the parks? My friend is coming down for my wedding and his son is a HUGE Buzz fan.

Toy Story Pizza Planet at MGM usually has appearances by Buzz and the gang, but there is no garuntee you will see Buzz there.

Apparently, soon a Toy Story character dining venture will start, ring the PS hotline and ask the operator when it will be starting.

Or hopefully somebody who knows will leave a message............

Buzz and Woody make scheduled appearances by Al's Toy Barn, which is behind the Muppet Theater @ MGM. Jessie is there as well!

While there has been some recent speculation as to the creation of a Toy Story character breakfast, I honestly don't know how those characters would be able to do it in a closed setting. As it is, they don't even sign the book. Woody takes a stamp and stamps his and Buzz's autographs in your book. (My boys did think this was funny.)

Enjoy your trip!

:jester:

Al's Toy Barn at MGM is the only place to see Buzz right now. None of the character meals has him in attendance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter