Buzz - I need some CSR advice

boomhauer

When the world gets in my face, I say - Have A Nic
After looking at some of the pictures, I think I've changed my mind on some of the rooms.

From the looks of it, I like the look of the Casitas. However, it seems as though the Cabanas may be a better location.

A few questions:

Which section is closet to marina?
Which section is closest to Dig Site?
Which section is closest to restaurant/food court?
How many lounges are at CSR, and what time does Siesta's serve drinks until?

Thanks.

Which is the first bus stop and which is the last? For the most part, bus stop 2 is first and bus stop 4 is last. With DtD buses and park exit buses, bus stop 1 is first and bus stop 4 is last. It is done this way so that if someone in the ranchos does not want to walk, they can hop on a bus to the main building. This was started before they had the golf cart shuttles. Being a convention resort, you will find that the buses do not fill up like other resorts. I always use bus stop 4 or 1 and always get a seat.

Which section is closet to marina? cabanas, 9b is the closest. casitas 1 & 3 are not that far either.

Which section is closest to the Dig Site? cabanas, 8a is the closest building, followed by cabana 8b.

Which section is closest to restaurant/food court? casita 1 is the closest because it is attached to the main building. Then it goes back and forth between casitas and cabanas the further away you go. That is why cabana 9b is the most wanted building because it is closest to the marina, main building and pool.

How many lounges are at CSR? Francisco's at the main building and Siestas by the pool. Siestas closes between 6:00pm - 7:00pm if I remember correctly. I just read in the DIS rehab schedule that a new place is under construction outside the main building called Laguna.

Here are some good building choices.

Cabana 9b is close to bus stop 1 and the main building with a short walk to the Dig Site (main pool) over the wooden bridge. Most convenient location and most preferred.

Cabana 8a is close to the Dig Site and bus stop 4 with a short walk to the main building. (Closest to the Pool)

Cabana 8b and 9a are in between the 2 above. 9a has a quiet pool and is also a smoking optional building.

Ranchos 7b has a quiet pool, is close to the Dig Site and bus stop 4 with a bit longer walk to the main building. 7b is behind cabana 8a. best rancho building

Casita 2 & 3 has great courtyard and lion fountain views but you will have a good walk to the pool.

Casita 5 has some nice fountain and lake views and is close to the Dig Site but farther from the main building.

Buzz,

We have requested Casitas 4 to be close to Bus Stop 2 (the first stop). We have also paid for a water view. The reason is because my dad will need an ECV during this trip. We want to avoid holding too many folks up or making them have to move in order to accomodate the ECV. Is Casitas 4 a good choice? It will be my dad's first trip to use an ECV and we'd like for it to be as stress-free as possible.

Thanks!

Buzz,

We have requested Casitas 4 to be close to Bus Stop 2 (the first stop). We have also paid for a water view. The reason is because my dad will need an ECV during this trip. We want to avoid holding too many folks up or making them have to move in order to accomodate the ECV. Is Casitas 4 a good choice? It will be my dad's first trip to use an ECV and we'd like for it to be as stress-free as possible.

Thanks!
Casita four has views of the quiet pool, the lake and the bake side has some parking lot views. It is close to bus stop one. Casita 4 is in the middle between the pool and main building. The higher floors facing the lake get some views of the fireworks from Epcot. Casita 4 also has the spa, gym and salon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter