buzz agent question for buzz agents

vanyel

Mouseketeer<br><font color=db28a5>I like to escape
I recently reached Tier 2. Yesterday I got an early invite for Raid Yellow Jacket wasp traps. I accepted and today I look at buzz agent and I'm now in Tier 1 again because the average score is based on the number of campaigns. Obviously I have no points because I haven't gotten the kit yet.

This really irritates me. I understand that once I get the kit, it should be included but somehow this system doesn't seem really fair.

What do other buzz agents think?

This happens to me all the time. I complete all active campaigns and reach tier 4, then sign up for more campaigns and get returned to Tier 3. I've gotten used to it since it happens to everyone! Honestly I wish they would wait until a campaign is complete to average it into the rest of the scores, but for what it is worth I see why they don't. It encourages you to keep bzzing--you know you want the benefits of the next tier and you will keep woking to get there. Look at what your bzzing and determine how many bzz reports at your quality level you'll need to get where you want to be--maybe use that for a goal:confused3 Just remember it happens to everyone else as well, so that kind of makes it easier to take. Look at the top 100--with all the new campaigns, everyone's scores dropped.

You're right - we're all in the same place with it but it still doesn't seem fair! :rolleyes1

I have been invited to join two campaigns, went as soon as got the email to sign up, and both were already full before I signed up. The first time my internet went down just as I was trying so I figured that was why. But the second one I got the email and went immediately to the site, and it was already full. Does that happen a lot?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter