Buying tickets in advance

kll856

Earning My Ears
We're going this weekend and I would like to get tickets in advance to avoid waiting in an additional line. I'm sure these are dumb questions but I've never been - if I buy on the Disney site and print out the tickets, can I take them right up to the turnstile? Do they exchange them for "real" tickets? Is it preferable to buy them at the Disney Store and have them already be "real" tickets? I believe I read that buying them through aRes you just got a voucher that you still had to wait in a line with to exchange for tickets which is what I'd like to avoid. Any advice is much appreciated!

It's not a dumb question. :) When you purchase tickets online, you'll receive a PDF document that is your temporary ticket to get into the parks. When you arrive at DLR, you go straight to the turnstiles of either DCA or DL and the cast member will exchange your sheet of paper for an actual park ticket. It takes only seconds! :)

The only line you wait in to exchange your voucher for an actual ticket is the turnstile - the same one that people with real park tickets and APs use to get inside the parks. Your wait is no longer than anyone else with tickets. HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter