Buying tickets from Official Ticket Center

princesssydney

Earning My Ears
I just saw this on their site and wondered if this is true: (the part about the 5th day free) Has anyone bought tickets from them before?? Would you buy these tickets? Thanks for your help!

Adult 4 Day Base Ticket-With 14 Day Expiration
Adult-The Magic Your Way Base Ticket gives you admission for the number of days on your pass to: MAGIC KINGDOM® park, EPCOT®, Disney-MGM Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park with the freedom to visit one park per day. Expires 14 days after first day of use. New SPECIAL! 5th Day Free-Applies to both Adult and Child tickets

Of this site,please be careful.Maybe some one will post that has used them.I would advise you get some solid feedback before using them. :goodvibes :sunny: :earsboy: :wizard:

Gotta' agree with Danny. The fifth day free doesn't sound like any of the official Disney ticket options. And a business calling itself the Official Ticket Center just sets up all kinds of red flags to me. But I'm skeptical that way. I hope someone can give a more definitive answer or has experience with this business.

I ordered tickets from this company back in 2001 and picked them up, so i'm sure they are legit. Also, i got info from them from orlandoinfo when i signed up for there info package.

Another thing, it's only a $4 diff between the 4 and 5 day tickets, i think they are just trying to compete with the other sites selling tickets. I don't think they are trying to scam people, just giving you the 5 day ticket for the price of the 4 day, right? And did you notice the $10 shipping if you don't wanna pick them up free. So really you would'nt be saving $$ if you ordered from them vs Ticketmania.

Good point...I didn't realize the $4 price difference. I looked them up on the BBB and they seem to be a legit company. I just couldn't understand why only that company was offering a "perk". Thanks for your feedback!! :flower:

Unless you are planning to pick them up you would come out better getting them from Ticketmania, they have shipping free.

Unless I'm confused, if we really wanted the five day pass, we could buy the 4 day (and get the 5th free) for $194 verses buying the 5 day for $198 and go ahead and pay the $10 shipping and still come out ahead. We have 4 adults and 2 children in our party. That would be $1096 total for the 4 day instead of $1110 for the 5 day with free shipping. Am I doing this right?? :confused3

Yes, Since you are ordering that many, You are coming out on top. I was gonna order mine from Ticketmania, but i would save $10 if i use Officialticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter