Buying tickets at Disney store?

ali78

Earning My Ears
I have a few gift cards left over from booking my cruise and I wanted to use them to buy park tickets, but I can only use 1 online. I was wondering if I buy the tickets from a Disney store if Id be able to use all of them?

Thanks

Yes, you should be able to do this. I tried to do this on my last trip to Disneyland, but the Disney Store is only selling WDW tickets. I ended up having to buy at the Box Office (not as big a deal for DL without FP+ and such). I think you might be able to process multiple gift cards if you call, but if there's a Disney Store in your area it's probably the easiest way to do it.

The problem with buying at the DStore is that they may not have the tickets that you want in stock.

If you CALL to order the tickets, you can use as many gift cards as you like.

WDW TICKETING GUEST SERVICES
Outside Line: 407-566-4985 (option 5)
Hours: 8:30-16:30 ET Mon-Sat

Okay Thank you, When I called they said I could only use 2 gift cards.

Okay Thank you, When I called they said I could only use 2 gift cards.

That should not be the case.
There are many examples of guests using about a dozen or more gift cards purchasing
tickets over the phone.

I recommend that you call again.

Last edited:
The problem with buying at the DStore is that they may not have the tickets that you want in stock....

True. Just call your local Disney Store and ask if they have the tickets you would like in stock. Then you can use as many gift cards as you like.

I purchased two 5 day tickets some months back using all gift cards (I think there were 16 or 18 gift cards total) and had zero problems. They pulled the tickets from a HUGE box that had a ton of every imaginable combo of tickets in there. I linked them in MDE without any issues by scanning the back of the ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter