• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buying souvenirs without KTW card...

Ambrode

Earning My Ears
We are arriving in 22 days!!! So excited but still have some questions to get answered.
We are not wanting to use our credit card for our expenses while we are there. Are we able to still get our souvenirs delivered to our room if we pay cash instead of using our KTW card?

We are arriving in 22 days!!! So excited but still have some questions to get answered.
We are not wanting to use our credit card for our expenses while we are there. Are we able to still get our souvenirs delivered to our room if we pay cash instead of using our KTW card?

Sure you can pay however you want and get your souvenirs delivered - although I believe now unless you are concierge level they are delivered to the gift shop in your resort and you pick them up there.

Liz

We're arriving in 22 days, too.

Sure you can pay however you want and get your souvenirs delivered - although I believe now unless you are concierge level they are delivered to the gift shop in your resort and you pick them up there.

Liz

I don't know how they do it for concierge level (or how they did it in the past) but they did send it to the gift shop during my stay last year.

Another option is to get pre-paid gift cards. OUr local Giant Eagle seels them, and we get money off a gallon of gasoline, too. OUr local Sams Club sells them. We use them instead of a credit card.

Or a third option is to put cash on your KTTW card.. Pretty sure they can do this, but many CM's I guess dont want to mess with cash or dont know how to do it easily? Or a 4th is to put a CC on file so you have charging privileges then pay it with cash before they actually charge it to the card or hit your limit.

Okay awesome thanks. Im not sure yet which option we will go with. But it's nice to know we wont have to lug extra stuff with us all day!

Just remember you can't use the delivery option on the day prior to your departure. What you can do instead (if I remember this right) is pick them up as you leave the park for the day.

Just remember you can't use the delivery option on the day prior to your departure. What you can do instead (if I remember this right) is pick them up as you leave the park for the day.

That's correct. But they need a three hour window to get to the front of the park. And also remember alcohol purchases such as wine bottles from Epcot, can only be sent to the front of the park, not back to the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter