buying resale

We only did one at a time as the brokers are typically very quick to let you know if the buyer accepts your offer or has a counter-offer.

You can place as many offers as you'd like - but you will need to put down earnest money when you make the offer. Just keep in mond that you are "offering" to make a real estate purchase. If you make an offer which is accepted and then bakc out, you will forfeit the deposit - so don't make an offer unless you are prepared to go thru with the purchase it your offer is accepted. The brokers won't usually make the offer to the seller without the deposit/earnest money.

When I decided to buy resale, there were a few contracts I was interested in. I contacted the TSS on Sunday around 4:00 pm. I decided on my offer for my 1st choice, she called the buyer and by 5:00 pm, we had a verbal agreement for the contract. No need to put in any other offers. She emailed me the paperwork, I faxed it back the next day and put my check in the mail. In less than 24 hours, it was off to Disney for ROFR!

You can place as many offers as you'd like - but you will need to put down earnest money when you make the offer. Just keep in mond that you are "offering" to make a real estate purchase. If you make an offer which is accepted and then bakc out, you will forfeit the deposit - so don't make an offer unless you are prepared to go thru with the purchase it your offer is accepted. The brokers won't usually make the offer to the seller without the deposit/earnest money.

Agreed. Think of it like buying a house. Would you put offers on different houses at the same time? What if the sellers all said yes to you? Unless that is what you want to happen, I would go one offer at a time.

Good Luck!

I had two buyers back out of the contract we had up for sale, so I got half of both those deposits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter