Buying Rainforest Room passes?

dddisrunner

DIS Veteran
How does one go about buying one of these? Can you do it ahead of time? Or do you do it on Embarkation day? If it's on the day you board, do you go to the spa or guest services? Thanks for any help!

I don't know why it's not under the Spa activities, but it's not.

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/planning-center/in-room-gifts-and-shopping/

Planning Center - Explore in room gifts and shopping -
about halfway down there's a section for it along with a link for a form to download and fill out.

Rain Forest 1-Day Pass
Item SPA RAIN PKG, $15

Enjoy a one-day pass for the blissfully relaxing Rain Forest. Receive a gift message card in your stateroom to redeem at the Vista Spa & Salon. (A $1 service fee will be charged.)

http://dcl1.wdpromedia.com/media/dc...dAmenities/GiftOrderForm - Revised 2_2_11.pdf

You can buy them online ahead of time. Go to the "gifts" section and order a gift for yourself for a day pass to the spa! :cool1: Or, you can go to the spa on the day you sail and get it there. We really enjoy that pass!

I received a day pass from my folks on this past Podcast 3.0 cruise and didn't think I'd enjoy it. Boy was I wrong...it was absolutely awesome. Have fun.

You can purchase them on line or at the spa after boarding--price is the same. On board it is $16, on line it is $15 + $1 handling charge.

Warning....when we cruised in May, they still sold single day passes. Someone recently posted that only length of cruise passes were available on their cruise. I don't know if this is accurate or not, if it represents a new policy or if it was something they were just trying out.

Multi day, couples, and length of cruise passes are only sold on board. The way the pricing works, a length of cruise pass is only a good deal if you go every day. Miss one day and you would have been better off buying single day passes when you wanted to go. I find a better deal to be a multi day pass--like 4 or 5 days on a 7 night cruise. This lets me choose the days I want to use it and still save some money over daily passes.

dddisrunner said:
How does one go about buying one of these? Can you do it ahead of time? Or do you do it on Embarkation day? If it's on the day you board, do you go to the spa or guest services? Thanks for any help!

It's been reported on the newer ships you can no longer get day passes on the ship due to crowd control. I called earlier this wee and was able to buy them over the phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter