• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

buying park tickets online now and making fastpass+ res. ?

kikiV

Mouseketeer
If I purchase park tickets today online at WDW and have them shipped to my house (which will take more than a week) can I go online after the purchase in my MyDisneyexperience account and make fastpass reservations? Will the purchased tickets show up right away even before I get the hard copies? We are leaving for vacation 12/31/15. Thanks

Yes, I purchased a ticket for my son, it showed up on MDE and I was able to attach it to him. I did talk to a person though, did not do the purchase online.

If I purchase park tickets today online at WDW and have them shipped to my house (which will take more than a week) can I go online after the purchase in my MyDisneyexperience account and make fastpass reservations? Will the purchased tickets show up right away even before I get the hard copies? We are leaving for vacation 12/31/15. Thanks

Don't have the tickets shipped.
Choose "Will Call" as the delivery method.
You can instantly make MDE FP+ reservations.
Pick the tickets up at any ticket booth or Guest Relations at any park or TTC or DTD/DS.

Curious, if you are staying on site is it necessary to pick up tickets or do you just use the MB?

I bought tickets online a couple weeks ago, and they were in MDE almost immediately, enabling me to make FP+ reservations right away. I had them shipped, and they arrived in less than a week.

Keep in mind that you can only make FP+ reservations for the number of days of tickets you have bought. So say for instance your work sells discounted 5 day passes through Beneplace or something and you are planning to upgrade your tickets to 7 day passes after using the 5-day passes for 1 day to lock in the discount. Well, you can only book FP+ reservations for 5 days of your trip (you choose which 5) until after you upgrade to 7 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter