• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buying Oogie Boogie Tickets - Timing

I'll take it!!! No clue how to DM, I think you could DM me the link- I can walk you through sharing it.

I just read in the tech support forum that you must have 10 posts before you can DM. If you are a new forum member like me it’s not possible to send a DM yet (but I think you can receive them)

I was just able to buy 4 tickets for 10/12! Only bummer is I was hoping to pay with gift card but it only showed options for credit cards.
Same here I bought the Sams club $500 gc only to find out credit cards is only option so I just used my chase card. At least Ill get some rewards in return.

I posted this on FB earlier. I'm refusing to participate in this circus ever again. I did it for Taste of Disneyland.
I had friends log in a day after the initial tickets went on sale and purchased their tickets without a hitch.
For me, waiting for hours is sheer insanity and it never changes, so I did.
If it's meant to be and I get tickets later, great. I've resorted to magical thinking.

I told myself I wasn’t going to do this again after the ToD fiasco. Then I said “no more” after waiting all day to buy park tickets the first day they went on sale. But here I am, waiting in line again for Oogie Boogie tickets.

Disney gets me every time. Every. Time.

Been in the 'queue' since noon ET, and I'm still 'more than an hour' waiting now. For a company that handles so much through technology - even demands us to use it sometimes, their software capabilities just cannot keep up with the ideas their marketing and sales teams come up with. It's literally gotten to the point we not only accept their poor technology, we actually kinda expect it. So disappointing.
Very well said!

And done. No errors, printed a copy with a confirmation number. No email yet, but I am not worried since I have a confirmation number.

I am so mad. Finally got in and it will not process. I've tried all the tricks. It's charged the credit card four times but errors each time.

Ive got one that's down to 10 minutes, I will give it to the first person to PM =] Unfortunately I cant post it publicly or multiple people could use it and mess it up

Edit: Gone

I don't understand how sharing works. The codes all appear to be tied to my particular browsers. Sent a link to another device and it looks like it generated a new code.

Finally got it to go through. Here's what is weird. I started out on my phone's and personal computer. All of those are still over an hour. I jumped on my work computer a little after noon and that's what I just got on and purchased tickets with. Clearly they do not go in order of arrival to the site even after the queue starts.

Sorry for the quick posting but my last remaining queue just suddenly dropped from More Than An Hour to 11 minutes so I've got one more to give away, I will give it to the first person to PM =]

Edit: Gone, though maybe that sudden drop is a good sign for the queues finally moving quickly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter