Buying Oogie Boogie Tickets - Timing

Here's my recap of experience thus far...
Entered the queue at around 853am Pacific on laptop using Safari browser
About 955am decided it was wise to also open a queue on my phone (also Safari)
Phone queue moved, laptop never did. First received an over 1 hour wait, then started actually counting down around 914am at 44 minutes - phone queue. Bounced up and down for wait times down to 20 at one point then back up to 30 min down to 5 then back up to 20 min. Laptop queue still hasn't changed - says +1 hour.
Got in on the phone queue around 1010am, moved through prompts for 4 tickets on 10/30. All dates showed still available. Got all the way through and clicked the extra agreement button, then got an error just after Submitting for Payment. Took screen shots along the way. See a pending charge though on card. So IDK.
Tried one more time just after I got the error bc pending charge had not yet showed up, on a different date and different card. Got the same error after Submit for Payment.
So I have no idea what I actually have or don't have. But hopefully we'll be there on the 30th (fingers crossed).

Still no confirmation email but the pending charge hasn't been refunded. And my other devices haven't moved from "more than an hour" ...

What is the phone number for support? I'll wait on hold while I work to get this sorted out.

Still no confirmation email but the pending charge hasn't been refunded. And my other devices haven't moved from "more than an hour" ...

What is the phone number for support? I'll wait on hold while I work to get this sorted out.

(714) 781-4400. However, many people are trying to get through on that line and are getting a “we’re busy, please call back later” then it hangs up. Good luck.

just finally got an order confirmation in my browser after going back and adding to cart and trying to check out for about an hour. there are many many pending charges to my CC lol

Wow, that's crazy- my husband had a really easy time, and I had expected to read more happy responses! He joined just after 9am via his desktop and was able to buy tickets at 9:30am. We got 2 tickets for the Tuesday, September 14 date. It's cheaper (hah!) at $114/each.

He got the tickets emailed to him at 10:09am.

just finally got an order confirmation in my browser after going back and adding to cart and trying to check out for about an hour. there are many many pending charges to my CC lol

Also just got a nearly instant email. Now to see what happens to all the pending charges - do I have 50 tickets? who knows!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter