• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buying Oogie Boogie Tickets - Timing

How do you find the time expected that people are talking about? I went back to try to look but there's so much info and can't find the first post.

Does anyone have a queue that is counting down? I was at 30 minutes then jumped back up to over an hour and hasn’t moved. I am wondering if they have paused the queue to fix the check out error.

This is on my progress bar code: paused: layout.queueIsPausedVisible - so I'm wondering if maybe it is paused?

So I made it in, but was getting the error upon checkout. I tried it several times, so now I see four separate charges on my card, but never had a successful checkout. No confirmation email have arrived. I was going to cycle thru trying to checkout again, but it kicked me out and I am not back out to being back in line?!?! I guess that gives me time to see if I get confirmation email on any of the other "purchases".

Well, I have one successful charge to my credit card but no confirmation page or message. Now ... another wait begins ...

I may have 7 tickets, 35 tickets or no tickets.... I've tried calling and the phone just hangs up on me because they are overwhelmed.

I have not received any confirmations, yet.

I feel a little embarrassed because at least everyone else so far has had the good sense to check their CC before they went on too many times.... I figured it must have been something I was doing wrong and I tried 5 times. I might have gone another round except the system kicked me out and put me back into the queue again. Then, I decided to check my CC just for grins...

But, like GenGen22 above I am not sure what my next step is. My whole family was depending on me to get the tickets-- (but, only 7 of them).

Does anyone have a queue that is counting down? I was at 30 minutes then jumped back up to over an hour and hasn’t moved. I am wondering if they have paused the queue to fix the check out error.
Queue looks to be moving again, at 46 minutes now. We will see if it goes back up to over an hour a third time:sad2:

So I made it in, but was getting the error upon checkout. I tried it several times, so now I see four separate charges on my card, but never had a successful checkout. No confirmation email have arrived. I was going to cycle thru trying to checkout again, but it kicked me out and I am not back out to being back in line?!?! I guess that gives me time to see if I get confirmation email on any of the other "purchases".

So, I'm in that same boat, but also want to say that it took a good 3 hours before I saw a confirmation email from Disney for Touch of Disney. Could be the same (or worse) for OBB as I suspect there are many more tickets being sold than ToD

I may have 7 tickets, 35 tickets or no tickets.... I've tried calling and the phone just hangs up on me because they are overwhelmed.

I have not received any confirmations, yet.

I feel a little embarrassed because at least everyone else so far has had the good sense to check their CC before they went on too many times.... I figured it must have been something I was doing wrong and I tried 5 times. I might have gone another round except the system kicked me out and put me back into the queue again. Then, I decided to check my CC just for grins...

But, like GenGen22 above I am not sure what my next step is. My whole family was depending on me to get the tickets-- (but, only 7 of them).
They have charged me twice now and I only received an error message. My cousin saw a message on fb that a person talked to a CM and she said if you don't have a confirmation you don't have tickets and to dispute it with your credit card company. We have to keep trying....

A friend of mine got the error, and then a credit card charge and confirmation email both showed up like 10 minutes later.

Keep in mind that this is how the other ticket releases played out - some quick successes and then a system freeze where people freaked out that they wouldn’t get anything, but then it worked out!

Also, if they’re having this many issues with the multiple charges/errors, I’m sure there will be a way to get that straightened out.

"expectedServiceTimeUTC":"2021-07-14T23:34:59.3420369Z

Nice - so ill just come back tomorrow night at 11:34pm :) lol

well, i've been on since 8:53, and so far no movement anywhere. All my devices show "more than an hour". :( i get it's a lottery but as one of the losers, it's super depressing :(

I'm so sorry! That must be so frustrating! I really want you to get in because I want to read the trip report (love your trip reports, btw! :) ).

They have charged me twice now and I only received an error message. My cousin saw a message on fb that a person talked to a CM and she said if you don't have a confirmation you don't have tickets and to dispute it with your credit card company. We have to keep trying....
I just saw they refunded me also... two times

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter