• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buying Oogie Boogie Tickets - Timing

I am at 18% on progress, but my expectedServiceTimeUTC went from about 20:00:00 to 11:03:35.28 recently. So, that's quite a jump. We'll se if it really means anything.

Maybe not, I'm on my MacBook and I tried to do it and it didn't give me any estimated time - it just said null next to the expectedservicetime so who knows :confused3

Hopefully they will fix whatever is causing the checkout issues soon and things will start to pick up again.
keep scrolling to the right -- one says null and then you keep scrolling and it gives a date/time

Is this where you are all finding ticket links? I get a page of dates and nothing else :(

We either have 9 tickets across 3 different transactions or none at all. Should be interesting to figure out lol

For those who are wondering, I was able to get through and get my ticket by 9:20 am PDT. My friend is also trying to get a ticket and is getting the error so I tried for her. I also received the error at the final step. My card was charged and then the charge was immediately removed. I received my confirmation email at about 9:45 am.

I’ve been waiting for over 2 hours and it keeps saying more than an hour wait. I’m never going to get tickets, I’m trying to get them on my daughter’s birthday

By doing that it says my time would be 1:45pm today which is insane....
It would be 11 for me. I got on right at 9. Seems like people are having problems with the checkout page so I'm not holding my breath to getting tickets anytime soon. lol

For those who are wondering, I was able to get through and get my ticket by 9:20 am PDT. My friend is also trying to get a ticket and is getting the error so I tried for her. I also received the error at the final step. My card was charged and then the charge was immediately removed. I received my confirmation email at about 9:45 am.

So you had one successful purchase and got a confirmation e-mail 25 minutes later, then one error with no such e-mail?

Does anyone have a queue that is counting down? I was at 30 minutes then jumped back up to over an hour and hasn’t moved. I am wondering if they have paused the queue to fix the check out error.

We either have 9 tickets across 3 different transactions or none at all. Should be interesting to figure out lol

What's your plan? I have 6 across 3 different transactions. Thought I'd wait 24-48 hours to see if I get confirmation emails, then I guess call Disney and plead with them to refund the extra 2 pairs because their site was erroring out. It's either that or call my bank and claim there are charges I don't recognize. I'd rather be honest about it though.

I'm not going to eat $600 because they couldn't keep their website working as intended.

I am really hoping we get some, but I bet we don't. :( Sucks because we are coming for our first trip in 2 years!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter