• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buying Oogie Boogie Tickets - Timing

Got in, got the error. Checked my cc and no charge. Tried again, got the error. Still no charge. Before I tried a third time, checked my cc and there are two pending charges. No confirmation 😭
Confirmation emails do take a little bit to send. It says it can take up to 24 hours, I got mine 6 minutes after but I was through and purchased by 9:14am

I don't know what to do. I have no confirmation of the tickets, but the tickets are under my statement on my credit card. No money has come out though. I don't know if I should buy again (after trying twice now). I just want to make sure we get them.

I'll just say that I went through the buying process 3 times now. All resulted in errors at checkout, charges to my bank, and no confirmation page.

I'm still waiting to get in (back to 20 mins). For those who've been successful: if you see a charge on your CC, does it generally mean you got tickets and the confirmation email will generally trail behind?

I am also trying via phone. I got a message saying that due to high volume and wanting to make sure that everyone already on hold can be helped, I should call later. I wasn't able to wait for an operator. I will try again later. Still in queue with over an hour wait message. Hasn't changed in nearly an hour.

I have been trying over and over and keep getting error messages. I guess I’ll let the credit cards sort it out if all actually went through. No dates showing sold out.

Using that check

I've got one windows of 2:45, 3:40PM and the worst one is after 10PM

So I think 1:45 would be alright. :badpc:
doing that it says 1:20, but that can't be right, as it still says more than an hour for me. Would i only subtract 4 hours 'cause i'm in the eastern time zone? and if so, anyone have one that's moving that they want to send my way? I'm terrifed i'm not gonna get my dates :(

doing that it says 1:20, but that can't be right, as it still says more than an hour for me. Would i only subtract 4 hours 'cause i'm in the eastern time zone? and if so, anyone have one that's moving that they want to send my way? I'm terrifed i'm not gonna get my dates :(
Yes, it is whatever time zone you are in in relation to UTC. For PST it's 7 hours.

I have both my office pc and my phone waiting for 'more than an hour', and I have a dentist appointment in two hours.

I sure hope my dental hygienist will be understanding if I have to stop mid-cleaning to purchase the tickets :rotfl2:

Confirmation emails do take a little bit to send. It says it can take up to 24 hours, I got mine 6 minutes after but I was through and purchased by 9:14am
Ok, thanks! I won’t sweat that yet. I hope this isn’t a terrible pain to fix, but the multiple charges seem to be a common issue here…

Yes, that's the point I just realized. The time you subtract is based on your timezone. So for west coast, they subtract 7. I'm in Mountain so I only subtract 6, and you only subtract 4. Which mean all of mine are one hour later than I posted. :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

So I'm just going to assume I'm not going to get the date I want (it's one of the $114 days)

I have both my office pc and my phone waiting for 'more than an hour', and I have a dentist appointment in two hours.

I sure hope my dental hygienist will be understanding if I have to stop mid-cleaning to purchase the tickets :rotfl2:
My hygienists would probably be doing the same thing. Both of the ladies that I see are huge Disney fans and that's all we talk about when I go into the office. :rotfl2:

So my cousin tried 3 times with 2 different credit cards and still got an error message and one of the cards was charged but still no confirmation... I hope we actually got tickets and not charged 3 times...

And no email either.... nor tickets on my app either.

Yes, that's the point I just realized. The time you subtract is based on your timezone. So for west coast, they subtract 7. I'm in Mountain so I only subtract 6, and you only subtract 4. Which mean all of mine are one hour later than I posted. :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

So I'm just going to assume I'm not going to get the date I want (it's one of the $114 days)

Mine is 3:27pm EDT. :fish:

Maybe not, I'm on my MacBook and I tried to do it and it didn't give me any estimated time - it just said null next to the expectedservicetime so who knows :confused3

Hopefully they will fix whatever is causing the checkout issues soon and things will start to pick up again.

So my cousin tried 3 times with 2 different credit cards and still got an error message and one of the cards was charged but still no confirmation... I hope we actually got tickets and not charged 3 times...

lol. Same. 3 tries, 3 errors, 3 charges. No confirmation page and no confirmation emails for any of them. Oh joy

I completely forgot - ugh - and I don't see any link to buy tix at all - is that meaning it is sold out? We were wanting Sept 21st.
All I see is a page with a list of dates, but no where to click to buy tix - ???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter