• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buying Oogie Boogie Tickets - Timing

I was down to 31 minutes, and it just shot up to over an hour...

Ugh mine went from 48 minutes to more than an hour on one computer. Stil never left 'more than an hour' on the other.

Well, for those following along, I got to 8 minutes and it bounced back up to 25. I feel like I'm already at the park and the attraction I'm in line for just went down ...

Still no order conf here - no email and i got an error before the final screen. I hope I dont end up with duplicate tickets...

We're either ending up with zero or duplicates. I have two pending bank charges now, but no order confirmation page. Just an error.

Now wondering if I call Disney to get this resolved or dispute with my CC. I have no use for extra tickets.

I think they are slowing down the site. It's happened 3 times now where I have gotten down to 40 and 45 minutes and then shot back to more than an hour. If people are having issues with checking out they may be pausing the site to try and fix things. It happened with Touch of Disney.

Well after an hour, I can say they weren’t kidding with the “more than an hour”! I have never moved from that message! 😕

My cousin went through the whole process added credit card etc and when checking out got an error message. Checked her bank and was not charged. I told her to hit the back button and try again... this has happened twice now and she can't purchase the tickets so frustrating.

So the processing is still cycling for me, credit card was charged. Sit and wait or risk a page refresh?

Clicked the purchase tickets button at 8:50am and was able to purchase tickets at 9:45am for the date of my choice. I am so excited to experience Villains Grove - being waiting since 2019 for it!

I don't know what to do. I have no confirmation of the tickets, but the tickets are under my statement on my credit card. No money has come out though. I don't know if I should buy again (after trying twice now). I just want to make sure we get them.

Got in, got the error. Checked my cc and no charge. Tried again, got the error. Still no charge. Before I tried a third time, checked my cc and there are two pending charges. No confirmation 😭

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter