Buying Oogie Boogie Tickets - Timing

getting errors on final step to check out.
Uh oh. I hope this isn't a sign that the site is starting to crash. This is what happened with Touch of Disney and then they took the site down for like an hour to fix everything.

Waiting over here too, all over an hour. Super anxious since I will be in LA for approximately 1 day due to work!

Don't have an E-mail confirmation yet, so that stresses me out, but I have a screen shot of my confirmation number and order. The last window I opened was still at over an hour when I got in.

No email for us either yet.

Same. It's under pending charges but hasn't lowered my available balance yet. Kind of worried.

Still no order conf here - no email and i got an error before the final screen. I hope I dont end up with duplicate tickets...

You mean when you can approximately get tickets if you are stuck at more than an hour?

I saved this from someone so I get no credit.

Right click on the browser screen- click view page source, ctrl-F and type expectedservicetimeutc

There should be a date and time next to that. Subtract 7 hours and that should give you the time you should get into to buy tickets.
By doing that it says my time would be 1:45pm today which is insane....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter