• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buying Oogie Boogie Tickets - Timing

You mean when you can approximately get tickets if you are stuck at more than an hour?

I saved this from someone so I get no credit.

Right click on the browser screen- click view page source, ctrl-F and type expectedservicetimeutc

There should be a date and time next to that. Subtract 7 hours and that should give you the time you should get into to buy tickets.
11am for me then.

Mine still has not moved from “ more than an hour”! Ugh! I almost have real tears, I know the fear of not getting my tickets is real!

I was at 44 minutes and 50 minutes and I just went back to more than hour for both of them! Grrrrrr

I was at 23 mins, it jumped up to 35 mins, now back to 28 mins.

Have any of the dates sold out?

I'm back to 55 on one and still at more than an hour on the other. So annoying!

I've been in for about 30 minutes and it has said wait time over an hour the whole time. It also says that when it's my turn, I'll have 10 minutes to enter the store. It's unrealistic that I will be able to check every 10 minutes, but I am staying in the queue in case there's a miracle and I manage to get the tickets today.

There should be a date and time next to that. Subtract 7 hours and that should give you the time you should get into to buy tickets.

I'll check for that, thanks! I think I found what I based it on last time. The page still tracks a progress bar, though it isn't visible. The width on the progress bar increases from 1% (start) to 100% (get in to buy). It doesn't give you the actually 'wait time', but let's you know how far off you are. I like what you posted as it gives me a time estimate. Search for: MainPart_divProgressbar_Progress. For example:

<div id="MainPart_divProgressbar_Progress" class="progress" style="width: 13%;">

Both have their uses, I guess :-).

Is anyone getting a confirmation page? I keep getting "An unexpected error has occurred" when I click "Purchase"

We were directed to buy tickets and kept getting “an error has occurred”, 5 times, after entering all information. Anyone else having this problem? What do we do?

I now have one device that's at 18 minutes (very sudden drop)! It bounced up and down quite a bit though. 18 mins is the lowest I've personally seen.

My two other devices seem stuck at more than an hour.
That's great! i hope i join that club too -- nothing has changed for me :( :( :(

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :(
Ditto. 5 windows on different devices. All still at more than an hour.

Unlike others, I am fine if I don't get spots. We're going to be there on 2 party days so I feel like I should try, but I'm not sure an evening in DCA is what I want (I would be freaking out if it was a Disneyland party).

We were directed to buy tickets and kept getting “an error has occurred”, 5 times, after entering all information. Anyone else having this problem? What do we do?

Same here. I see the charge to my bank, but I have no confirmation email or page so now I'm not sure what to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter