Buying Oogie Boogie Tickets - Timing

I don't think its random assignment. It's based on when you clicked the button. I am on three different devices/accounts and the refresh happened in order of of the devices I clicked on first. Dropping out of the other two devices so I can drive to work :)

can we refresh the page that says Please sit tight? or should we not?

No need to. It will auto refresh. If you feel you must, it's fine to do so. I've even closed browsers accidentally while in Queue It and it plopped me right back into my spot when I opened it back up.

I got down to 59 minutes on the last device I joined with, and now it's back to more than an hour. lol

I don't think its random assignment. It's based on when you clicked the button. I am on three different devices/accounts and the refresh happened in order of of the devices I clicked on first. Dropping out of the other two devices so I can drive to work :)
It's random. It's been established at the other releases, and I clicked on my phone first and that one's at "more than an hour," but my computer's at 11 minutes.

I don't think so -- I joine the queue at 11:53 and all three of my devices still say more than an hour

It's random. It's been established at the other releases, and I clicked on my phone first and that one's at "more than an hour," but my computer's at 11 minutes.
Gotcha, one of my devices is now going back and forth from 54 min to 52 min. :(

I’m still at an hour, my daughters dropped to 21 minutes. This daughter clicked in much later than me . The one who clicked before me is still at an hour. It must be random.

Edited to add: 11 minutes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter