Buying Oogie Boogie Tickets - Timing

My wait time is more than an hour. I clicked the button the minute it was available. I also have it on two other places and one I did shortly after the first and the other I did right at 11-- and all three say more than an hour. We only have one day we can go- we have never been to DL in October and have wanted to go and to attend the party for years. MNSSHP is one of DD's absolute favorite things. I am stressed.

Same here, more than an hour. My daughter clicked the link before me and she has the same message.

My wait time is more than an hour. I clicked the button the minute it was available. I also have it on two other places and one I did shortly after and the other I did right at 11-- and all three say more than an hour.
Same

Rundisney said more than an hour for me this morning dropped to 45 then to 15. I was on the registration page in under 20 minutes. Hopefully this will be the same!

Seems like they all always start with “more than an hour”. Hopefully once it gets going it’ll flip to much less.

I think that is what everyone starts off at. I've never been in a queue that hasn't said "more than an hour".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter