• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buying legos by the pound...

Given how much my kids love Legos, I would buy them by the pound as well. Possibly by the ton, actually.

Actually, I would imagine that schools or day care centers would be happy to buy them by the pound as well.

Given how much my kids love Legos, I would buy them by the pound as well. Possibly by the ton, actually.

Actually, I would imagine that schools or day care centers would be happy to buy them by the pound as well.

There was a daycare in the shopping center where I saw the sign--that is probably it.

I cringe everytime I see a lego on the floor, for some reason, my bare foot always steps on it. Buying them by the pound now? I'm so glad my kids are over that phase!

I remember getting insanely jealous when I saw the workshop of the guy who made the oscar nominees in lego, he had all these little boxes each with a specific part organised- very cool! I have a massive box somewhere full of pieces, must take them out and have a build someday as a stress-relief.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter