Buying just The kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream?

julluvsdisney

"A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're f
I have an ADR for 7pm at beaches and cream. Can I buy just the kitchen sink and skip dinner? I just don't want to show up and have an issues if we don't order food. TIA!!!

Do they still have the Mickey Pants sink with Sundae somewhere?
We are going in March, and would love to try it!!

From the pics, I prefer that one to the big silk kitchen sink. And I would like to keep the Mickey sink also.

I have an ADR for 7pm at beaches and cream. Can I buy just the kitchen sink and skip dinner? I just don't want to show up and have an issues if we don't order food. TIA!!!
YEP. Thats the only reason we made reservations there for the last 2 trips.

Yup! My last trip i booked B&C and my friends and I only got big sundaes. It was great! We just made sure to tip accordingly.

My upcoming trip I booked B&C 2x and we plan on getting food one night and ice cream the other!

Do they still have the Mickey Pants sink with Sundae somewhere?
We are going in March, and would love to try it!!

From the pics, I prefer that one to the big silk kitchen sink. And I would like to keep the Mickey sink also.

We got the Mickey pants sundae at the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor at MK a couple months ago. It wasn't listed on the menu, but the sink containers were visible and no one batted an eye when I ordered it.

Last time I checked, ice cream was food :) And if you are attempting the Kitchen Sink, you might not want traditional food before it anyway.

We have a late afternoon ADR just for ice cream. Our plan is a lazy resort morning with lunch in the room around noon. Head over to B&C for ice cream around 2 and then spend some time at a park.

Of course you can! Many do. With such a small shop it has forced lots of people to waste an ADR to taste that calorie mountain of sugar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter