• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buying flip flops?

Teacher03

DIS Veteran
I don't know if this is the right board to post this, but I want to make the fuzzy flip flops for Christmas presents. Problem is, I can't find flip flops in any of the stores anymore. I need cheap ones; I want to make 10 pairs for the girls in my class (in our school colors). I have looked on the oriental trading website, but no luck. Any suggestions?

Thank you! :teacher:

Try overstock.com or just do a google search. I also saw some on clearance at TJMaxx and Marshall's this week.

CUTE idea!

I just saw them at Hobby Lobby. I would try for some nicer ones though, you spend all that time and $ on the yarn and they don't last very long. I got a nicer pair and DD is still wearing them (to Gymnastics) after all summer.

Teacher03 said:
I looked at Wal Mart,and they don't have any left. I think maybe I will try another one, or call around. Thanks!

:teacher:
-------------------------------

They had some in our Walmart on Sunday.. Of course the store is located far from lakes, the ocean, etc., so they may have had more leftover.. Another place to try (if you have one) is Big Lots.. :flower:

Old Navy still has a bunch on line..1.99 a pair... don't know what colors you are looking for though...

good luck!

Are those easy to make?
They looks so cute but was not sure how much work is involved.

Our old navy has them right now for .49 cents!!!!! Hurry...... I was just there on Sunday and they had a HUGE mesh container (like a 50 gal bin) FULL of them! Good luck.

My DD has a pair of the fuzzy flip flops... they are so cute white fleece with bright polka dots. Have fun! :flower:

Does anyone know of a website that has the directions to make these. They are so cute.

I got my directions for the fuzzy flip-flops from Michaels (the craft store) website - they are soo easy and have been a big hit for the gifts I've given. They are called Lion Brand Fun Fur Crochet Flip-Flops on their website. Even made some for myself!!!

Hope this helps!

Mom2Ashli said:
Are those easy to make?
They looks so cute but was not sure how much work is involved.
Do a search on Goggle for fuzzy flip flops, I found two directions. One for knitting and one using a crochet hook (that is what we did). Sorry I don't know how to paste the link.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter