Buying Excursions questions...

MC0810

DIS Veteran
When I purchase excursions online does Disney charge my credit card the full price at the time I buy the excursion or do they deduct the money once on the ship?

Excursions booked through DCL will not be charged until you are onboard. However, note the cancellation period to avoid charges is 3 days prior to sail date. If you cancel after that date, you may be charged unless there is a wait list and DCL can fill your spot on the excursion. If DCL cancels an excursion due to unable to dock at the port or weather/safety conditions -- no charge.

Enjoy your cruise!

Similar question, does anyone know if once on board you can pay for your excursions using disney gift cards? or does it charge automatically to the credit card on file? Thanks!

It is charged to you on board account and from there to the payment method on file. This can be you CC, but also cash or gift cards.

Similar question, does anyone know if once on board you can pay for your excursions using disney gift cards? or does it charge automatically to the credit card on file? Thanks!
If you place Disney gift cards on your onboard account, those will be charged first, then your credit card for the account balance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter