Buying DVC directly in WDW as International owner, when does the membership begin?

kaido

Earning My Ears
Hello, I am planning our two week vacation in 2022. We are resale owners ("white card"). We are thinking about adding 150 ppts directly. We are from Germany and so we have to buy during our stay. Does anybody know, how long we have to wait for the perks of the "full membership"? Do we have a chance to exchange our 10-Day-Passes to Gold AP (if they become available again), if we sign the contract on our 2nd day? Or to we have to wait after the closing? It is a little bit frustrating, that everything is more complicated for us...

You only have to buy in Florida if you are financing.
You could do a cash direct purchase today if you wish...

When I bought mine I got the blue card immediately.
Not sure about the AP though. For what I know at the moment is not possible...

@Ruttangel Thank you for the information. We would pay cash. I thought, DVC does not have licence to sell in Germany.
@fgaini I hope, there will be a new AP system in 2022, otherwise it will become very expensive for regular visitors...

@Ruttangel Thank you for the information. We would pay cash. I thought, DVC does not have licence to sell in Germany.
@fgaini I hope, there will be a new AP system in 2022, otherwise it will become very expensive for regular visitors...
Ok, not sure on Germany but U.K. owners definitely can buy direct from U.K. Try an online chat on DVC site and sales should confirm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter