• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buying disneyworld tickets with cash

mtmbyck

I AM Canadian eh!
with this crazy exchange rate I don't want to use a credit card since I need to buy 10 tickets and will get nailed with all the service fees. Do Cdn or even US Disney stores sell the park passes so I can go and purchase with cash?

If you are going to buy from a Canadian source, make sure that the ticket price makes sense at the current exchange rate. You may find that they are also charging a premium on the exchange and it is no deal.

IMO the cheapest way to get tickets is from Undercover Tourist (discounted, and free shipping) using a Canadian credit card with no Forex fees (Amazon, Marriott, or Sears cards) so you save 2.5% over the bank cash exchange. Add in the additional 1% cash back on Amazon card, or Sears points earned, and you are way ahead of paying cash on the fees front! Just make sure you pay the card balance in full by due date so you pay no interest. And as an added bonus, you don't need to leave home to get them; the tickets will be in the mailbox just a few days after you click "Order Now".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter