Buying Disney Card at Target

Majesty1919

Mouseketeer
My first time. I bought a Target gift card off of raise to purchase a Disney card. I'm at the checkout now and it took the number and code and applied it fine. There is a button to complete order. How do I know I'll get the 5% RedCard discount if I hit done?

It will show the discount on the payment screen before you submit. Your redcard needs to be the default payment and still have to enter pin. I use my phone to buy so it might look different but towards the bottom it says the gift cards/amounts you've applied to the order.

My first time. I bought a Target gift card off of raise to purchase a Disney card. I'm at the checkout now and it took the number and code and applied it fine. There is a button to complete order. How do I know I'll get the 5% RedCard discount if I hit done?
If you don't see the 5% coming off at the check out screen, then you haven't done it right.

Do you have your REDCard saved as your default method of payment? If not, cancel the order and start over. Put your REDCard information in your account and save it.

Then add the GCs to your cart. From your cart, hit the proceed button. Log into your account again, if necessary.

Hit save & continue on the shipping page unless you need to modify the shipping address.

Under "How Do You Want to Pay?", choose your REDCard. Don't panic. It has to be done in this order for the discount to apply. Hit save & continue again.

Your 5% will come off of the total. Now look beneath the total. There's a list for applying promo codes, team member discounts and gift cards. Click on the GC link. It will take you back to the "How Do You Want to Pay?" page. Now enter your GC information. The discount will remain but the payment will come from the Target GC first with any remaining balance coming from the REDCard if needed. Hit save & continue.

Review your order to make sure that the discount stayed and that they did not add sales tax. If you're satisfied, then click on "complete order" to finish.

It will show the discount on the payment screen before you submit. Your redcard needs to be the default payment and still have to enter pin. I use my phone to buy so it might look different but towards the bottom it says the gift cards/amounts you've applied to the order.
That worked thank you. I added the Redcard earlier today and somehow it didn't take. I'm all set now though. Thanks for saving me a ton of aggravation. :thanks:

If you don't see the 5% coming off at the check out screen, then you haven't done it right.

Do you have your REDCard saved as your default method of payment? If not, cancel the order and start over. Put your REDCard information in your account and save it.

Then add the GCs to your cart. From your cart, hit the proceed button. Log into your account again, if necessary.

Hit save & continue on the shipping page unless you need to modify the shipping address.

Under "How Do You Want to Pay?", choose your REDCard. Don't panic. It has to be done in this order for the discount to apply. Hit save & continue again.

Your 5% will come off of the total. Now look beneath the total. There's a list for applying promo codes, team member discounts and gift cards. Click on the GC link. It will take you back to the "How Do You Want to Pay?" page. Now enter your GC information. The discount will remain but the payment will come from the Target GC first with any remaining balance coming from the REDCard if needed. Hit save & continue.

Review your order to make sure that the discount stayed and that they did not add sales tax. If you're satisfied, then click on "complete order" to finish.
Thanks. I figured it was wrong. I'm just glad I had you guys to ask to help me fix it. I did add the RedCARD this morning and somehow it wasn't showing up. So I fixed it and am happy I got through that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter