• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buying cricuts on Ebay?

1ST time at DW

Earning My Ears
:surfweb: for prices for cricuts machines on Ebay,can save some $$$$,anyone have any thoughts on it? Pro"s and con"s. thanks in advance.

I have purchased two Cricuts on eB and never had a problem. Of course, it's like anything on eB, you just look for the most reputable sellers.

I bought my Cricut Expressions machine on ebay and just bought 3 cartridges. I have not had any problems but do tend to bid on items only from the members with tons of feedback or an ebay store.

Good Luck!!

I got my Create and two catridges (seperate purchases) on Ebay. I got them for a great price and they arrived in about three days. No complaints at all!

I have purchased many cartridges from reputable sellers on eBay without problems. Always check their feedback history.

Definitely check feedback, but I don't see a problem with it. I'm not sure what price you're looking for, but Big Lots is advertising the smaller Cricut for $99 this week. It might be worth checking into.

I have bought my Cricut and a bunch of carts on Ebay, and have not had any issues. Well that's not true. I have had 2. One seller who is in the same state as I am, and lives about 30minutes away, took a week to send me cart, and I totally missed out on using it for a crop that I had that next weekend. The latest one, is I received a card from the post office stating that I owe 1.02 for shipping on something that I already paid shipping on. The girl wants me to have the post office reweigh it, because she sends them out all the time.

I just bid on a used cricut expression. I am a bit nervous about it. If I win, I home it really does work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter