Buying cigarettes on board ship

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Donald Duck 57, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Donald Duck 57

Donald Duck 57 Mouseketeer

Can anyone please tell us how much a carton of cigarettes cost on the ship.Thanks :scratchin

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Mickeyhugger

Mickeyhugger DIS Veteran

I can't remember how much they were onboard (please, no antismoking flames,) I just remember they were less expensive in the ports. (We sailed Eastern caribbean though.)

4. jeanniec

jeanniec DIS Veteran

We did a Wonder cruise in June and my son paid either $22 or $23 for a carton of Marlboro's. That is about the same price that we pay in NC, but I hear that cigarettes are much more expensive in the non tobacco growing states. I actually thought that was quite a bit. Seems like we have bought cartons of cigarettes on board for around $16 in the past, but that could have been a long time ago.

5. Serena6010

Serena6010 Mouseketeer

We were on the may repo cruise and bought 2 boxes for my BIL for $16(Marlboro).

6. Donald Duck 57

Donald Duck 57 Mouseketeer

Thanks everyone for your help. :disrocks:

7. need_a_Disney_fix

need_a_Disney_fix <font color=indigo>There is nothing like floofing DIS Lifetime Sponsor

My hubby cannot wait until he can get his hands on a good (great) Cuban cigar. And yes, he will smoke it (them) during the cruise.

8. Henlady

Henlady DIS Veteran

DH will have to wait till we get on the ship to buy his cigarettes, in PA he is paying about $4.25 per pack :crazy: (If it were me I'd quit before paying that much to burn something up). $22-$23 a carton would be a bargain for him.

Kris :wave2:

97 days till we leave for our 30th Anniversary 4-day Wonder cruise and a few days at PO-R